Looking to relocate

Braga looks gorgeous! I’ve seen some villas there that are very affordable. Thank you for all the recommendations. How do you think it would be for a black American expat? Hard to intergrate? Or more open and friendly? I seen a couple beautiful ladies on here from Portugal so I think it would be a good time in that sense.

Yea one the place that I am traveling.. lisbon Portugal and so on... When are you there??
Check out Finali Ligure on the Med coast of Spain ... French Riviera ... all the girls are topless ... sugar sand beaches ... cottages, night spots & motels right on the water and primary "holiday spot" for young Europeans.

Screenshot_18-6-2024_194632_www.bing.com.jpeg

Last edited:
they are pretty cheap man. but arent there active volcanos on the island? id prefer madeira portugal. more my vibe. id need air conditioning though 🥵.
I think we can get a decent 2BHK for 250-300K EUR. Its doable, but the location has to be key. I would look for one overseeing the ocean. I think the active volcano is only on one island not all.

I think we can get a decent 2BHK for 250-300K EUR. Its doable, but the location has to be key. I would look for one overseeing the ocean. I think the active volcano is only on one island not all.
yeah and in that range its really nice. most are even cheaper.

Back