Lol these ridiculous 12 inch people.

Bro, I can tell you like this. I know a lot of people can't measure because Covid has proved it. 6 ft is social distancing. When you go out, how many people stand 6ft away from you in line? They don't know what 6ft is, lol.
I went to a trade school after the Marine Corps. The amount of students who didn't know how to use a tape measure was wild. My faith in humanity was slowly diminishing lol.

Everybody's body is built differently and everybody's preferences are different. Talked to many women over the years and the answers are across the board.
Some want a monster cock and can take it
Some want 7-8" and a guy that knows how to use it
Some really just dont care either way
Some just want to suck or play with a monster cock
Some cant take a monster cock and want nothing to do with it
Some just want a dude to fuck them because they dont have a BF or husband that will
Some want a monster cock because their husband/BF is average
ALL say most guys lie about the size of their dicks
YMMV

I think it's the challenge like me my coxk is only about 8 inches on a good day I thank God for what I got and keep it moving but I definitely have ran out of dick on a bish before so im guessing these kind of women want a man who physically CANT run out of dick like if they need deeper he still got some to push deeper mins pretty thick but I seen some mfs on here with 3 beer cans stacked on top of each other 🤣 THATS what a size queen is looking for some women just love a challenge and a lot of women like the feeling of being stretched damn near broke in half if it's done right 😈 I noticed iced a lot of size queens aren't the thick ones it's the real skinny ones or the super bbw that mainly be looking for the huge ones in my experience if you under 9 or 8 and wanna feel like a 12 in her fuck yourself an older widow or divorcé those the golden ones bro 🤣 haven't had a dick in forever so even if you had a 5 you'd be stretching that pussy WIIIDE open love my gilfs they keep it nice tight and beautiful 🤩

Back