Listening to them fuck

Does anyone else love hearing their wife/partner have the best sex of her life? The sound of non stop fucking and moans that you've never heard before

Then, the next day when he's left and she's left in bliss, so happy and sore at the same time

Happy wife happy life!
Absolutely

Yes, the sounds we make are so erotic! Cucky loves to hear me being fucked almost as much as he does seeing me being fucked.

And, if I may add this, I was introduced to such sounds at age 19 when my mom took her first black lover. When he stayed over I had trouble sleeping because of the sounds from her bedroom. I had never encountered such emotions from her before that.

Does anyone else love hearing their wife/partner have the best sex of her life? The sound of non stop fucking and moans that you've never heard before

Then, the next day when he's left and she's left in bliss, so happy and sore at the same time

Happy wife happy life!
Pretty much listening to them is what i do now, very infrequently do I join them.
Phone left on or voice message as they don't have to worry about lighting, positioning etc.
It's extremely erotic.

Yes, the sounds we make are so erotic! Cucky loves to hear me being fucked almost as much as he does seeing me being fucked.

And, if I may add this, I was introduced to such sounds at age 19 when my mom took her first black lover. When he stayed over I had trouble sleeping because of the sounds from her bedroom. I had never encountered such emotions from her before that.
You played with that pussy a lot while you listen to mom getting fucked hard, didn’t you Baby??

Wife likes to do this to me every now and then or she’ll leave me a note on the garage door for when i get home that she’s upstairs fucking and i need to make me a ******* and sit on the couch and wait. My wife is not quite a screamer but plenty vocal when taking BBC, it’s very arousing, erotic and such a turn on to listen to them fucking while i wait downstairs. Love it when she comes downstairs afterwards and sits on the couch, me in the recliner and spreads her robe and legs open and tells me to crawl over and get my treat…usually with her fuck buddy sitting beside her drinking his ******* i had prepared per her request.

Happy wife happy life!
That's all I get these days and I'm thrilled to have the chance to hear

Wife likes to do this to me every now and then or she’ll leave me a note on the garage door for when i get home that she’s upstairs fucking and i need to make me a ******* and sit on the couch and wait. My wife is not quite a screamer but plenty vocal when taking BBC, it’s very arousing, erotic and such a turn on to listen to them fucking while i wait downstairs. Love it when she comes downstairs afterwards and sits on the couch, me in the recliner and spreads her robe and legs open and tells me to crawl over and get my treat…usually with her fuck buddy sitting beside her drinking his ******* i had prepared per her request.
Good cuckold

Back