Learning through humiliation

OldHoeAnn

Female
Humiliation is an important aspect of adapting white women to serving black men. Most of us, just by virtue of being white, were raised with certain expectations instilled by our parents. "Nice girls don't do certain things" (sometimes those things were specified, sometimes not). Or maybe it was worded as "Don't let boys do ____". The underlying concept was that we were "too good" to do those things. However, when we get involved sexually with black men, all of those guidelines go out the window. We do what the black man wants or he will train and punish us until we do. Such activities are usually humiliating for us, which is one reason they do them.

One of my first humiliations was being face-fucked. The man was so rough, pushing my head down on his hard black cock until I gagged, then letting me gasp for breath before he pushed it down again. I was crying and drooling and he laughed as he continued to use my mouth and throat roughly. When he came he held my head in place and rubbed my throat until I had swallowed all of his seed. I felt so ashamed, but I was also dripping wet.

Humiliation is an important aspect of adapting white women to serving black men. Most of us, just by virtue of being white, were raised with certain expectations instilled by our parents. "Nice girls don't do certain things" (sometimes those things were specified, sometimes not). Or maybe it was worded as "Don't let boys do ____". The underlying concept was that we were "too good" to do those things. However, when we get involved sexually with black men, all of those guidelines go out the window. We do what the black man wants or he will train and punish us until we do. Such activities are usually humiliating for us, which is one reason they do them.

One of my first humiliations was being face-fucked. The man was so rough, pushing my head down on his hard black cock until I gagged, then letting me gasp for breath before he pushed it down again. I was crying and drooling and he laughed as he continued to use my mouth and throat roughly. When he came he held my head in place and rubbed my throat until I had swallowed all of his seed. I felt so ashamed, but I was also dripping wet.
Would love to hear more experiences like this!

What the actual fuck?! What a load of ******* Lol, no black man ever treated me like that. The Black men I was with treated me with love and respect, yes there was the roleplay, but always controlled.
I've done the same to my ex. She is Bulgarian. I faced fucked her, called her humiliating names. A couple times I also pissed on her too. I bound her. Whipped her. Blind folded her as well. She loved every bit of it... except getting pissed on. She was open to try anything, but I will say I also provided healing for her too, in a more spiritual context. The other stuff was more fetish/role play scenes.

I've done the same to my ex. She is Bulgarian. I faced fucked her, called her humiliating names. A couple times I also pissed on her too. I bound her. Whipped her. Blind folded her as well. She loved every bit of it... except getting pissed on. She was open to try anything, but I will say I also provided healing for her too, in a more spiritual context. The other stuff was more fetish/role play scenes.
I'm glad that you mentioned the healing aspect, too. I should have pointed out that healing and growth should accompany hard use.

You sound like a very good girl

Most of us, just by virtue of being white, were raised with certain expectations instilled by our parents. "Nice girls don't do certain things" (sometimes those things were specified, sometimes not). Or maybe it was worded as "Don't let boys do ____". The underlying concept was that we were "too good" to do those things. However,
Most is quite a broad term. I think this depends heavily on your age and where you grew up.

I was never slut shamed or virtue bombed by either of my partners. My sex talk was heavily focused on consent. I didn't grow up with any shame toward my own sexuality.

Most is quite a broad term. I think this depends heavily on your age and where you grew up.

I was never slut shamed or virtue bombed by either of my partners. My sex talk was heavily focused on consent. I didn't grow up with any shame toward my own sexuality.
You made a good point. I should not have used "most".

Spiritual! Lol, more like sickening. No human on the planet could ever treat me like that. I can get my rocks off and more off, without been treated worse than an *******. Your Bulgarian must have some issues to allow that kind of carrying on.
Well were both are into BDSM, but things became more spiritual on accident... thus lead to healing.

I still don't mind doing BDSM scenes for the women that like it, but the goal is to graduate them from that.

I pride myself on being very versatile in the world lust. I can be loving and make sweet love, but I can also be very dominant, and fuck the ******* outta of a woman, I can also step into my dominant role and dominate the woman, and now I take a more spiritual route so I am capable of even more.

She did have some issues this true, but they never came out up front. I am more sadistic, she is more masochistic. So we actually fit on BDSM spectrum. My thing is just making sure I can provide her with what she craves so she doesn't have to go to someone else, so I make sure I can damn near do it all, but there are some things I will not do lol

She still calls me master.

Well were both are into BDSM, but things became more spiritual on accident... thus lead to healing.

I still don't mind doing BDSM scenes for the women that like it, but the goal is to graduate them from that.

I pride myself on being very versatile in the world lust. I can be loving and make sweet love, but I can also be very dominant, and fuck the ******* outta of a woman, I can also step into my dominant role and dominate the woman, and now I take a more spiritual route some capable of even more.

She did have some issues this true, but they never came out up front. I am more sadistic, she is more masochistic. So we actually fit on BDSM spectrum. My thing is just making sure I can provide her with what she craves so she doesn't have to go to someone else, so I make sure I can damn near do it all, but there are some things I will not do lol

She still calls me master.
I think many of us need a master to provide discipline and control as needed.

I would love to hear more about the spiritual aspect of your relationship if you would like to share.

I think many of us need a master to provide discipline and control as needed.

I would love to hear more about the spiritual aspect of your relationship if you would like to share.
Well in general I would do things like fasting, meditations, praying, etc... naturally as the man that is imprinting on her she did similar, but she always liked doing things her way, and would break protocol. Consequences would soon follow, so certain protocols, she now understands not to break any more.

Eventually during foreplay sessions, we started to notice some changes, she loved kissing my forehead, this lead to her giving me my first braingasm (mental/ brain orgasm - a just a bunch of brain neurons firing off intensely, but pleasurable in the brain but not really erotic at all below.) Later on I had to seek specific mentorship(that I will not mention here), that was able to explain what was going on, then I was able to step into the next phase of myself...

Well in general I would do things like fasting, meditations, praying, etc... naturally as the man that is imprinting on her she did similar, but she always liked doing things her way, and would break protocol. Consequences would soon follow, so certain protocols, she now understands not to break any more.

Eventually during foreplay sessions, we started to notice some changes, she loved kissing my forehead, this lead to her giving me my first braingasm (mental/ brain orgasm - a just a bunch of brain neurons firing off intensely, but pleasurable in the brain but not really erotic at all below.) Later on I had to seek specific mentorship(that I will not mention here), that was able to explain what was going on, then I was able to step into the next phase of myself...
Thank you! I appreciate that explanation.

♥️♥️♥️😈

Back