Learning through humiliation

Humiliation is an important aspect of adapting white women to serving black men. Most of us, just by virtue of being white, were raised with certain expectations instilled by our parents. "Nice girls don't do certain things" (sometimes those things were specified, sometimes not). Or maybe it was worded as "Don't let boys do ____". The underlying concept was that we were "too good" to do those things. However, when we get involved sexually with black men, all of those guidelines go out the window. We do what the black man wants or he will train and punish us until we do. Such activities are usually humiliating for us, which is one reason they do them.

One of my first humiliations was being face-fucked. The man was so rough, pushing my head down on his hard black cock until I gagged, then letting me gasp for breath before he pushed it down again. I was crying and drooling and he laughed as he continued to use my mouth and throat roughly. When he came he held my head in place and rubbed my throat until I had swallowed all of his seed. I felt so ashamed, but I was also dripping wet.
So hot. How old were you? DM me?

Spiritual! Lol, more like sickening. No human on the planet could ever treat me like that. I can get my rocks off and more off, without been treated worse than an *******. Your Bulgarian must have some issues to allow that kind of carrying on.
no ma'am, it's just that some whites ( myself included) know their place and we keep it.

Humiliation is an important aspect of adapting white women to serving black men. Most of us, just by virtue of being white, were raised with certain expectations instilled by our parents. "Nice girls don't do certain things" (sometimes those things were specified, sometimes not). Or maybe it was worded as "Don't let boys do ____". The underlying concept was that we were "too good" to do those things. However, when we get involved sexually with black men, all of those guidelines go out the window. We do what the black man wants or he will train and punish us until we do. Such activities are usually humiliating for us, which is one reason they do them.

One of my first humiliations was being face-fucked. The man was so rough, pushing my head down on his hard black cock until I gagged, then letting me gasp for breath before he pushed it down again. I was crying and drooling and he laughed as he continued to use my mouth and throat roughly. When he came he held my head in place and rubbed my throat until I had swallowed all of his seed. I felt so ashamed, but I was also dripping wet.
(y)

I agree that humiliation strips the inhibitions away and forces you to focus on pleasing your DOM/bulls.

My current DOM is 24 y/o, much younger than me and my husband. He is the cousin of my previous DOM who moved away from our area but gave me to his cousin. I was told by the new DOM that I needed to obey and be acceptable to his crew or he was not interested. My first meeting with his crew set the expectations.

My husband and I were told to show up at an apartment in a part of Detroit that we had never been to, knock on the door and both be naked when the door opened up. Although I was told to wear 5 inch heels, my husband had to be completely naked. This meant that we were stripping in the hallway of the building with total strangers watching us undress. When we were undressed, we knocked and were allowed into a room of about 10 young bulls. We were led into the room and my DOM told me to introduce ourselves to the group by telling our personal and work background and then to discuss our commitment to serving the black man. I had been black only for some time, so I had to explain when and how I had given up whitebois. While I was explaining our background, my husband was told to stand next to me and play with his dick. He was so intimidated by what was happening, he shriveled up despite his constant jerking off.

When I finished, we had leashes attached to us and were led around to be sampled by the bulls. 30 minutes after entering the room I was on my knees sucking the dicks of 20 y/o bulls being called all types of names including grannyslut, whore, white trash.

The whole experience was totally humiliating for both me and my husband. But for the next week or so, I was so turned on that I craved more bbc with a yearning that I was calling my new DOM and begging him to fuck me. He wouldn't see me for 4 days and when he did see me we had incredible sex. I have been totally devoted to him since then. Even though he is young, he is an incredible DOM and and awesome bull.

There have been many other humiliating moments but this one is my most memorable one.

I agree that humiliation strips the inhibitions away and forces you to focus on pleasing your DOM/bulls.

My current DOM is 24 y/o, much younger than me and my husband. He is the cousin of my previous DOM who moved away from our area but gave me to his cousin. I was told by the new DOM that I needed to obey and be acceptable to his crew or he was not interested. My first meeting with his crew set the expectations.

My husband and I were told to show up at an apartment in a part of Detroit that we had never been to, knock on the door and both be naked when the door opened up. Although I was told to wear 5 inch heels, my husband had to be completely naked. This meant that we were stripping in the hallway of the building with total strangers watching us undress. When we were undressed, we knocked and were allowed into a room of about 10 young bulls. We were led into the room and my DOM told me to introduce ourselves to the group by telling our personal and work background and then to discuss our commitment to serving the black man. I had been black only for some time, so I had to explain when and how I had given up whitebois. While I was explaining our background, my husband was told to stand next to me and play with his dick. He was so intimidated by what was happening, he shriveled up despite his constant jerking off.

When I finished, we had leashes attached to us and were led around to be sampled by the bulls. 30 minutes after entering the room I was on my knees sucking the dicks of 20 y/o bulls being called all types of names including grannyslut, whore, white trash.

The whole experience was totally humiliating for both me and my husband. But for the next week or so, I was so turned on that I craved more bbc with a yearning that I was calling my new DOM and begging him to fuck me. He wouldn't see me for 4 days and when he did see me we had incredible sex. I have been totally devoted to him since then. Even though he is young, he is an incredible DOM and and awesome bull.

There have been many other humiliating moments but this one is my most memorable one.
Totally amazing! How long were they fucking your for?

First time we met for sex, actually was my first experience with a black man, i was on my knees servicing him with my mouth. When he was ready, he pulled me by my hair and finished on my face. I pretty much right then and there learned my place and role with black men. It was a few months ago, i was 58 yo, he 35. We still together.

that is extremely hot. can you tell us about the others?

Once they get you "dick *******" you just do whatever they tell you to do!
full
:qos:...twita..!:qos:

Most is quite a broad term. I think this depends heavily on your age and where you grew up.

I was never slut shamed or virtue bombed by either of my partners. My sex talk was heavily focused on consent. I didn't grow up with any shame toward my own sexuality.
I think that has a lot to do with the fact that you're not from the U.S.

I have never been or would I allow myself to be degraded or humiliated by any man. But if thats your thing good for you girl...

Back