Ladys, How Many Of You Here Can Squirt During Fuck?

Once i tried to make an ex-gf squirt, but when she was almost there she made me stop doing what i was doing and tried her best to hold it back. Afterwards she told me that she had been too much concerned with the mess she would have created that she just hadn`t been comfortable enough to go through with it. i get the squirting is just not for every Woman?!
She was about to nave a massive orgasm...better than any she's ever had...she's missing out

I have found out I can squirt since i have sex with my black lover and the reasons are severals:

- he is 9 inches and I have never been streched in this way before in my sexual life;

-He has got a lot of stamina and so he is able to keep an high frequency of long strokes without pause;

-The strokes are deeper and harder than before;

Guys who don't last or they last only because they often take break to avoid cum, don't have any chance to make me squirt, even if they are well hung.

This is about me, any woman is different I guess

My wife hasn’t (still?) gone black, so couldn’t say. However her lover does get her squirt, both fingering and fucking her. Not a fountain, just a leaking which makes a fairly large stain on the sheet. And she doesn’t squirt every single time they encounter.
In order to squirt she needs: 1) a fairly large cock, 2) to be pounded longer than 20-30 minutes, and 3) the man who fucks her has to be her lover. That man sure knows how to fuck her.

Back