Ladies, who loves sucking dick - what do you like about it?

10 Best Things About Sucking A black Man‘s Big Cock

1 Taking it out of his pants the first time and seeing how big it is.
2. Watching it grow, until it’s standing straight up, hard as a rock.
3. Taking a long lick up the length of his cum tube, knowing what’s soon going to be coming through there.
4. Taking the big, swollen head between your lips, running your tongue around the edge.
5. Pushing your tongue tip into his pee-hole, tasting the precum fluid that’s gathered there.
6. Holding his big balls in your hands, fondling them while his dick is in your mouth.
7. Dropping down to take his balls in your mouth (especially if they are hanging low in his nutsack), while you stroke his shaft with your hand.
8. Hearing him moan and shiver as he enjoys your mouth on him. Hearing him grunt and groan as he cums In your mouth.
9. Making him lose control, so he grabs your head and just face-fucks you until he finally nuts, filling your mouth with powerful spurts of warm, gooey cum.
10. Feeling all that thick cum sliding down your throat. Such a rush!

And then, 11. Seeing his satisfied look on his face and hearing him say, “Do it again.” 😃

What do you think? Did I miss anything? 😍
Ha! I just read this old post of mine and turned myself on! LOL

10 Best Things About Sucking A black Man‘s Big Cock

1 Taking it out of his pants the first time and seeing how big it is.
2. Watching it grow, until it’s standing straight up, hard as a rock.
3. Taking a long lick up the length of his cum tube, knowing what’s soon going to be coming through there.
4. Taking the big, swollen head between your lips, running your tongue around the edge.
5. Pushing your tongue tip into his pee-hole, tasting the precum fluid that’s gathered there.
6. Holding his big balls in your hands, fondling them while his dick is in your mouth.
7. Dropping down to take his balls in your mouth (especially if they are hanging low in his nutsack), while you stroke his shaft with your hand.
8. Hearing him moan and shiver as he enjoys your mouth on him. Hearing him grunt and groan as he cums In your mouth.
9. Making him lose control, so he grabs your head and just face-fucks you until he finally nuts, filling your mouth with powerful spurts of warm, gooey cum.
10. Feeling all that thick cum sliding down your throat. Such a rush!

And then, 11. Seeing his satisfied look on his face and hearing him say, “Do it again.” 😃

What do you think? Did I miss anything? 😍
In my case step 2 i feel it grow in my mouth

Mind sharing why you like a dick in your mouth? What is it about getting the length of a cock (particularly black cock) in and down your throat?

I for one love holding the back of a woman's hair yoyoing it back and forth right along the length of me - feeling that power and getting her submission while she's on her knees.

What do you like about it?
I like being a little submissive. There is just something about a dark, hard cock gliding over my lips that drives me wild, there isn’t a specific reason, it’s just incredibly sexy and turns me on to suck a black cock, especially a big one.

I love sucking cock! I love the taste, love to feel it grow in my mouth, love to feel it pulsating. Working it as the guy moans and hip thrusts deep in my throat until I about gag on the thick meat. I love to feel it swell in my mouth and throat just before he is about to cum. I can't help but tongue the hole, lapping up that pre-cum. Stroking it. Then the rush of hot thick cum in my mouth, the taste.... Knowing his seed is in me just before I gulp it down. Its great. I love to watch him squirm as I continue to suck his sensitive cock. I HAVE to lick and suck his balls, taste his machismo. Its great, it isn't submissive, its a choice. I want it and he will give it up. It feels so good as my jaw aches and my throat is raw when I am done with him.
You so fucking HOT ! :lips: :qos:

It's the first thing I learned to do sexually, and I have loved it ever since.

I love getting it out. Feeling it, still soft as I take it in my mouth. Feeling it get stiffer and stiffer and bigger and bigger. I love licking it all over, up and down. I love feeling it all in my mouth and when it starts to throb it makes me feel so happy to be able to make him happy. When he gives me all he has I love knowing that I did that.
Sounds like you give great head.

Back