Ladies, what is it about BBC that makes you enjoy sucking it?

For me it’s the Colour contrast and taste of his pre cum while I’m sucking him licking the pre cum from his cock eye ,then the size both thickness and length as I try to get his full length into my throat, seeing the pleasure it gives him as he pushes my head down harder as I look him in his eyes then as he starts fucking my mouth and throat. Then hearing him groaning like an ******* as he starts ejaculating his seed in my throat then knowing he has been satisfied. Then preparing him ready to fuck me longer and harder.

Last edited:
What goes through your mind when you stuff your mouth with BBC and start sucking? What is it that makes you want to get on your knees, put it in your mouth and start sucking?
I love the feeling of a 9-10" bbc growing in my mouth & throat! The excitement of making my bbc swell & then pulsating as he cums down my throat is full filling, I love it!

I just love Black Cock. The size, the color, the taboo, all of it factors in for me. For some reason it just fits in my mouth more natural than white cock. Hubby I can only get about half of his in my mouth and he's not nearly as big as Black Men. But with BBC its like my mouth and throat muscles and saliva glands react differently and I can take them all the way to the back and with a little push even down my throat. After one or two of those pushes it starts to get wet and sloppy which turns on everyone in the room. :qos::sex:

I just love Black Cock. The size, the color, the taboo, all of it factors in for me. For some reason it just fits in my mouth more natural than white cock. Hubby I can only get about half of his in my mouth and he's not nearly as big as Black Men. But with BBC its like my mouth and throat muscles and saliva glands react differently and I can take them all the way to the back and with a little push even down my throat. After one or two of those pushes it starts to get wet and sloppy which turns on everyone in the room. :qos::sex:
Very hot

Back