Ladies , Have you fucked

last 22 years besides hubby all black and all raw even when i could get pregant i still fucked raw
Reminds me of a joke: The difference between the pig and the chicken when it comes to "ham and eggs". The chicken is "involved". The pig is "committed"! You are COMMITTED to black cock! Ever have any close calls when you thought maybe you were going to have a black baby?

There are plenty of black men out there just waiting to stretch out your tight white holes! Now is the time for you to indulge in your deepest darkest desires! Everyone is doing the BBC cuckold thing these days! I bet there are people in your own family,friends or coworkers of yours who are doing it right now! Your husband wants to see you take black cock, and watch you coming like crazy on it! Now get to it girl!
That’s a great message to our wives, and even though my wife already does BBC I thank you for it.

more White or black Men?
So far my wife has only had two cocks inside her both white but I am hopeful that a Black Bull will seduce her and I feel that once she gets a taste of BBC she will be hooked and want nothing but BBC. She has not had any cock in over 9 years so I would love to see if a BBC could get balls deep inside her pussy and fill her with his cream. Also her ass is virgin and just waiting for BBC to spread her cheeks and pop that cherry!

last 22 years besides hubby all black and all raw even when i could get pregant i still fucked raw
I wish my wife had a friend like you here that could help open her eyes to how great it would be to have sex with Black men and it has to be bareback as otherwise you are wasting good potent sperm. I tried to get my wife Black bred back when she was fertile but the guy that was suspose to help make things happen did not follow through on our agreement and he fucked her after I helped him seduce her a few time a week for just over 2 years and never shared her with his Black friends. Then we moved and I had a hard time finding a Black Bull that would take the time to seduce her and now she is back to going to church and is a bit conserative but she was like that when she was seduced before and I think I still have a chance to get BBC inside her. I think once she tries it she will be hooked!!!

There are plenty of black men out there just waiting to stretch out your tight white holes! Now is the time for you to indulge in your deepest darkest desires! Everyone is doing the BBC cuckold thing these days! I bet there are people in your own family,friends or coworkers of yours who are doing it right now! Your husband wants to see you take black cock, and watch you coming like crazy on it! Now get to it girl!
I agree 100% now I need a Black Bull to help me open her up! I think once she gets some BBC she will be hooked for life!

Back