Just another white soccer mom

Hi, I'm Carla, 42 yo white wife, and John is my sweet white cucky (also 42). My soccer mom days are about to end as our dau is already in college and our ******* is finishing high school this year. I like to think of John and me and many of our friends as enlightened as far as third-party marriages and black bulls are concerned. We often have get-togethers with likeminded couples, and it's nice to be able to share our thoughts, feelings, experiences, unlike past generations where so often such things had to be hidden from most friends and family.

I do have a black bull. John's boss is black and he took an interest in me soon after he was transferred to his current position. He sort of tried me out for a few weeks before taking possession, so to speak. I think John enjoys watching him with me as much as I enjoy it.

Hi, I'm Carla, 42 yo white wife, and John is my sweet white cucky (also 42). My soccer mom days are about to end as our dau is already in college and our ******* is finishing high school this year. I like to think of John and me and many of our friends as enlightened as far as third-party marriages and black bulls are concerned. We often have get-togethers with likeminded couples, and it's nice to be able to share our thoughts, feelings, experiences, unlike past generations where so often such things had to be hidden from most friends and family.

I do have a black bull. John's boss is black and he took an interest in me soon after he was transferred to his current position. He sort of tried me out for a few weeks before taking possession, so to speak. I think John enjoys watching him with me as much as I enjoy it.
Welcome! Glad you are here!

I would love to part of those meetings, just to hear the stories

Back