F 20’s, just married, searching desperately for bull.

View attachment 7352076
Hi there,

I am currently living in Atlanta with my hubby. I got into this fantasy probably around 4 years ago now, and it’s taken over our sex lives entirely.

After getting married, It just feels like this is the next natural step. I’m trying to embrace meeting new men, and trying to experience my first encounter as a hotwife.

I am in my late 20’s, and want to meet an older bull, one who’s experienced and will make me submit. If you’re friendly, and up to the task, I would love to chat with you.

I’m 5’7, athletic body type, and blonde with freckles. I would describe myself as a nurturing, submissive, traditional woman. Both of my parents are Polish, but I have lived in the United States my whole life.

Feel free to DM me if you think we would have a connection.

Lily
♠️💋
Hi in TX

View attachment 7352076
Hi there,

I am currently living in Atlanta with my hubby. I got into this fantasy probably around 4 years ago now, and it’s taken over our sex lives entirely.

After getting married, It just feels like this is the next natural step. I’m trying to embrace meeting new men, and trying to experience my first encounter as a hotwife.

I am in my late 20’s, and want to meet an older bull, one who’s experienced and will make me submit. If you’re friendly, and up to the task, I would love to chat with you.

I’m 5’7, athletic body type, and blonde with freckles. I would describe myself as a nurturing, submissive, traditional woman. Both of my parents are Polish, but I have lived in the United States my whole life.

Feel free to DM me if you think we would have a connection.

Lily
♠️💋
Oh I need you

Back