How are you all spending the Juneteenth holiday? It's a fairly new holiday in the US, so this may not apply to all our counterparts in other countries. This is a special day for our Black Kings and Queens but how will you, as a white person, celebrate? Any ideas on ways to encourage participation even in non sexual ways?

I plan on buying from businesses with Black owners, give extra tips to Black waiters/bartenders, and buy from Black content creators. I've even given the entire day of to my Black workers as I'm they're manager.

What are you doing?

How are you all spending the Juneteenth holiday? It's a fairly new holiday in the US, so this may not apply to all our counterparts in other countries. This is a special day for our Black Kings and Queens but how will you, as a white person, celebrate? Any ideas on ways to encourage participation even in non sexual ways?

I plan on buying from businesses with Black owners, give extra tips to Black waiters/bartenders, and buy from Black content creators. I've even given the entire day of to my Black workers as I'm they're manager.

What are you doing?
I commend you for doing that, if all goes well today then maybe you can continue to.improve upon those fairly racial practices for your black counterparts.

Back