It’s not gay to fuck the hubby

It is a different situation that is for sure. Any sexual contact between to males is a Bi-Sexual act, Period. But, it is not necessarily Gay. The main question is intent of all three involved. Cuckolding is the act of a woman having sex with another man without consent of her mate. Every act other then that adds to and changes the meaning, thus the cuckold fetish definition has been added. It becomes a game that often gets out of control, and we are not all the same.

You could make an argument for the guy doing the fucking being gay and the bottom not being gay. A guy doesn’t need to be sexually aroused to get fucked but the other guy needs an erection, which suggests the act arouses them.
Hmmmm I stay rock hard & cum when my wife’s bull fucks me and I know for a fact that his 10inch black cock is hard in my ass. Oh well screw labels! 🤩

Yes , that's absolutely right. Its NOT gay at all.
It's essential in my opinion. I've takin my current sluts hubbys ass several times. It's important to do it early on to make it very clear who's boss!
The 3rd time we were together she helped restrain him while I took his ass for the first time. On the first thrust deep into his asshole , after being in balls deep & full hilt, he was moaning and almost screaming; it was at that point I told him in no uncertain terms that HE WILL ADDRESS ME AS SIR at all times from then on , he loudly agreed Yes!
Fuck I want you to take my ass sir as it would be an honor to serve u
❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥💕

Yea…that’s definitely not my thing…but hey whatever works for you.🤷🏽‍♂️
It is a different situation that is for sure. Any sexual contact between to males is a Bi-Sexual act, Period. But, it is not necessarily Gay. The main question is intent of all three involved. Cuckolding is the act of a woman having sex with another man without consent of her mate. Every act other then that adds to and changes the meaning, thus the cuckold fetish definition has been added. It becomes a game that often gets out of control, and we are not all the same.
Yea…we’re all different, male butt plugging is definitely NOT my thing…but hey whatever works for you all…that’s all that matters.🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Yes , that's absolutely right. Its NOT gay at all.
It's essential in my opinion. I've takin my current sluts hubbys ass several times. It's important to do it early on to make it very clear who's boss!
The 3rd time we were together she helped restrain him while I took his ass for the first time. On the first thrust deep into his asshole , after being in balls deep & full hilt, he was moaning and almost screaming; it was at that point I told him in no uncertain terms that HE WILL ADDRESS ME AS SIR at all times from then on , he loudly agreed Yes!
Very interesting

It’s ownership. Showing who is boss to the couple.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

What better way to show him than taking his ass

It’s not gay. Comments.......
Who cares what its called or not called .. but certainly if the bull can be a little assertive, its hot!! ...
My wofe has joked that our next lover will have my ass as well (me orally him is a regular part of our sex)..
would certainly be on for her bull choosing which hole he is going to take.. providing my wife helps prepare me first

A cuck needs to be taken anally in front of his wife by her Bull.
This keeps the cuck firmly in his place and demonstrates to both the wife and husband, who is in charge.
Regular spankings in front of the wife and, sometimes, by the wife also re-enforced this.

A black bull is not gay when he fucks or gets sucked off by a white wife's husband, but the white husband is gay when he sucks or gets fucked. The black man loves to fuck and be in charge. A hole is a hole is a hole. The gay boy is the white husband... the one screeching and squirming like a bitch when in the presence of superior black men.
This.
It's not gay when you're not fucking an actual man. The Bull is fucking a bitch; it's really almost like fucking a woman at that point. It's only natural for men to show their dominance with other men. The main point is, a Real Man would NEVER suck another man or let a Man fuck him. But a bitch would.

My view on this -

For many many years it has been common in the ******* kingdom (including the human race) for dominant alpha males to use sexual acts to assert their dominance over other males.

It shows greater physical strength and instils some clarity into the other males minds as to who is in charge.

It is also an important fact to note - that the presence of sperm inside the ******* stream of a Male human being...... causes a decrease in the amount of testosterone produced by that Male.

This seems to confirm the fact that alpha males throughout many species have used this technique to ‘calm’ and ‘neuter’ other males and reduce the likelihood of them challenging the alpha when it comes to breeding the females.

So my view is that it is not a sexual act, but instead - it is purely a way of dominating the receiving Male and also confirming this dominant status to the female that is watching.

With regards to myself, as a proud and confident man.....
I would fully comply with this act if i ever found myself in that situation.
If a strong and powerful man felt it necessary to assert his dominance over me by means of performing any sort of sexual act - I would not view this as ‘gay’ or that he was sexually attracted to me.
Instead, I would fully understand the psychological aspect of this and agree that it is purely a confirmation of dominance.

I have never taken part in such an act,
But I must admit that writing this post has given me an erection, which I will now enjoy by masturbating whilst fantasising about this very scenario.

This seems to confirm other people’s comments that - “if you enjoy it, then it doesn’t matter”

Personally, I can imagine that having a man physically dominate me in such a way, and having him release his sperm into me whilst I am submitting to him by not resisting him...... would create an invisible bond between myself and him.

What I mean is, I would never be able to deny that he has ‘owned’ and overpowered me and when sharing a conversation or being in each other’s company in any way...... we would both subconsciously slip into those roles again.

I can use my wife as an example.
My best friend has fucked my wife.
And ever since - when they are in each other’s company , her voice is a little different. Her body language is a little different, she smiles more,
And if I’m talking to her and my friend interrupts - she will give her attention to him and will always look at him whilst she talks to anybody in the room.

It’s quite a subtle but noticeable dominance he has over her.
That deep down they both know she has submitted herself to him in the past and therefore he has this invisible power over her.
It’s hard to explain.
But I can imagine that I would be the same with an alpha Male.

If he had asserted this dominance over me, it would be a way of branding me as his inferior, and it would be a symbol of status.
I would know my place, and so would he

I know many will disagree with this post, but it’s an interesting subject and something which I have never really thought about until reading this thread.

Happy for anyone who agrees with any part of this to message me to discuss more.....
Absolutely this.
used this technique to ‘calm’ and ‘neuter’ other males and reduce the likelihood of them challenging the alpha when it comes to breeding the female
This is about DOMINANCE. NOT sexual preference or your baseline sexuality. As a bottom bitch who has been taken by numerous Men like this, i can attest to the fact that i am unquestioningly sub and, ultimately inferior to these Real Men. And i've seen first hand many times how a Man's seed inside me affects my libido in exactly this way.

Back