Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

You are right about it being a very private act.

That means a lot to both my husband and I, and my regular lover.

Jeff used to like to cuddle up to me as close as he could, or would be allowed, when a new man would cum in me for the first time - if he knew ahead of time. He would cuddle up, caress me, and whisper to me how much he loved me and try to get me to pay attention to him. It was his insecurity, anxiety, angst, and fear. He will get almost grief stricken when they cum. In the early years he would comfort himself on my tits, and then later he got more comfortable eating me out. Once he is used to a man, like my lover, he will do it while they watch and rest.
How did you feel about your husband in those moments?

Husband here. I shared my first wife, not with BBC. I loved the feel of her stretched used pussy after other guys had filled her. Unfortunately, she got religion.

Second wife was Scottish. Turned her on to BBC. Loved watching and having her after black guys. She eventually left to become black owned and bred.

My current wife was exclusively BBC in college but had never had a white partner who shared her (she cheated with BBC on her first husband). Soon after we got together, we discussed sexual fantasies and discovered that she loved BBC and I loved sharing pussy with black guys.

As we explored, she expressed a desire for me to clean her pussy after it was filled with cum. She orgasms so hard from it that I love doing it for her. And I still love sliding my cock into her used pussy.
O fuck yeah

Part of our great pleasure whether it occurs while he is still there or when she gets home is her sitting on my face while I clean her and she tells me the great parts of her adventures! She says it makes it feel more like I am a part of everything and makes us closer!
Bingo !! Many great memories of wife coming home , sometimes to late ,, and she knows what I want . Legs will ve spread and I see a stretched out sloppy used pussy . You know the rest if story

For me I am definitely uncomfortable with it. I have to wait until his semen is not there anymore. The idea of cleaning her up disgust me. To each their own.

Husband
No way any self respecting man would do that, but that's why there are simpering cucks who have no spine, will and of course that same self respect to stop them. But that's their choice and self submission to the strange acts they incessantly chatter on about. A true head scratcher for aure.

No way any self respecting man would do that, but that's why there are simpering cucks who have no spine, will and of course that same self respect to stop them. But that's their choice and self submission to the strange acts they incessantly chatter on about. A true head scratcher for aure.
What an impressively judgmental response. I bet you’re absolutely insufferable to be around.

My hubby is pretty comfortable with it. He has no issues with kissing or sex following being with another man. He does not want to eat my creampie following one but most other situations he has no issues with.
I guarantee if you say no pussy until it’s clean he will eat it!

Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .

My Cuckold loves to clean up my pussy After my bull Gilles me up with cum!

He cares about me an does what ever I want.
He gets instantly hard when i send him pictures of my creampied pussy or i sit on his face while he is licking me clean 😍

comfortable with? Hell yes / that’s one of my main benefits of her fucking other men. LOVE eating loads from her pussy. Fuck licking is the ultimate but if I can’t have that a cream
pie is a close second. Mrs Warm came yesterday morning from an overnight with a regular. I was on the couch drinking coffee - came in gave me a kiss and asked how i was- i said good how was your night? She said night was good morning was better and slipped out of her dresss and handed me cum soaked panties.

Nothing unusual She lays back on the couch and I dive in / her pussy is freshly fucked and i’m enjoying the load that’s left. I said baby you taste great / D fucked you this morning huh? She said ya he woke me up by sliding in from behind and as he was fucking me asked how i’d feel about doing his room mate, said he wants to watch. She said let’s wake him up. She went and knocked on his door, he opens it she’s naked - grabs his crotch and said come fuck me. So room mate fucked her doggie style while D watched - after room mate came in her he left the room and D fucked her. She said he said I can see why your husband likes to watch, you are such a slut. After he put his load into her he said your husband will be happy this morning. She got dressed and came home to feed me. Fresh is always better but I’ll take 2 watered down loads any day.

Please login or become a member to view

I asked for it. She would bring it home for me.

I asked for it. She would bring it home for me.
Smart nothing better......

Back