Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

My wives pussy, after her "friend" visitied. Afterwards, I cleaned it
This is wonderful can give your wife something she needs. I applaud Black men for doing good work. Giving white women what white husband's can't. I'm happy a Black man is taking care of my wife, I wish more white husband's would invite Black men to do this for there wifes.

comfortable with? Hell yes / that’s one of my main benefits of her fucking other men. LOVE eating loads from her pussy. Fuck licking is the ultimate but if I can’t have that a cream
pie is a close second. Mrs Warm came yesterday morning from an overnight with a regular. I was on the couch drinking coffee - came in gave me a kiss and asked how i was- i said good how was your night? She said night was good morning was better and slipped out of her dresss and handed me cum soaked panties.

Nothing unusual She lays back on the couch and I dive in / her pussy is freshly fucked and i’m enjoying the load that’s left. I said baby you taste great / D fucked you this morning huh? She said ya he woke me up by sliding in from behind and as he was fucking me asked how i’d feel about doing his room mate, said he wants to watch. She said let’s wake him up. She went and knocked on his door, he opens it she’s naked - grabs his crotch and said come fuck me. So room mate fucked her doggie style while D watched - after room mate came in her he left the room and D fucked her. She said he said I can see why your husband likes to watch, you are such a slut. After he put his load into her he said your husband will be happy this morning. She got dressed and came home to feed me. Fresh is always better but I’ll take 2 watered down loads any day.
damn dude! you're kinky!

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
Depends upon whether I have ejaculated or not. But typically I’m very comfortable

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
It does not seem to bother him. I mean he is not one to clean me up following another man cumming inside of me but he has no issues with kissing, foreplay or sex following.

There seems to always be a thing for husbands with firsts when it comes to new guys. This is from every stage from flirting to kissing, getting naked, touching, penetration and, yes, when a new guy cums in your wife for the first time. The part where she receives his cum is definitely the most powerful on a whole bunch of levels...one is that she took him to orgasm and that they experienced that together. Another is that the moment he cums kind of culminates the whole sexual experience that they shared. Finally, as someone mentioned, she now has his sperm insider her...his very DNA which does have the power to create a new life between the two of them... That feeling of the husband needing to cuddle or be close to his wife after another man finishes inside her is a very strong bond and what makes reclamation sex such a huge rush.
Wow that's hot

Me cleaning my wife and licking up the lovers cum, is a very big part of it for us and myself. Its something I need to do, its a very important act for me as a submissive cuck. If its our regular friends cum, I will clean every drop from my wife, and squeeze the last drop out of his limp cock. If its a non regular gent, we'll have him cum on her tits or bend her over and spray over her ass cheeks/ ass hole for me to clean. Or once they are done, if he used a condom, i'll always have him pass me the used one to swallow from.
So hot!

Back