Is this real?

Well, if it's about people not reading your post(s) you will perhaps have more success in the story forum?

If your remark is about having a hard time meeting somebody off here then you should know that this site is not essentially a dating platform.
Of course it is possible to get in touch and meet members of this site IRL. However it is unlikely to make that happen short term, as in "Hey, let's meet up next Sunday!" which is less than a week prior to a potential playdate.

If your interest in real-life-meetups is indeed real you should, like others have said already, GET yourselves VERIFIED! Otherwise nobody is going to take you for serious. Period. See... there are too many folks on here already who like to only entertain their own sexual kink fantasies with no real intention of meeting - which is fine - however, some of those are trying to lure others into PMs/chats with pretence, just for their own ejaculations wasting other, potentially real/honest people's time. :( That topic has been too thoroughly discussed up and down in the forums so that nobody is going to fall for that anymore. ;) Regards.
I REALLY appreciate everyone's replies!!
My mailbox is blowing up now. Guess you have to be patient and give it 24 hours. Lol. I've been on all the forums and have reached out to people with so much success after being patient. Now I feel like I have to get back to each one to say "thank you, but I think weve found our bull for this Sunday". Or maybe just put another post out thanking the community so I'm not tagged as a flake?

I'm sure.

I REALLY appreciate everyone's replies!!
My mailbox is blowing up now. Guess you have to be patient and give it 24 hours. Lol. I've been on all the forums and have reached out to people with so much success after being patient. Now I feel like I have to get back to each one to say "thank you, but I think weve found our bull for this Sunday". Or maybe just put another post out thanking the community so I'm not tagged as a flake?
So people just magical started messaging you 🤔. Well imagine that....

Back