Is the term 'masculine cuck' a conundrum?

Ucumiclean

Male
Gold Member
From
MN, US
I'm just curious, is it? Because white dudes can be dominant with thier wives. But at the same time, they can be sexually aroused by watching them fuck black men. And at the same time be...submissive...to the black man.

Is it then considered more of a kink than a cuck?
Even if he, let's say, sucks the black man's dick. Cleans his creampie out of his wife, or just sits in the corner and watches?

I never hear from, what I would call, interracially bi white men, for lack of a better term, on here. I only read posts from 'pussy free' or 'caged' white guys.

Am I an anomaly?
My wife loves when I'm dominant. She loves when I gag her with my dick and chóke her when I'm fucking her.
And I would never stop being that guy. Even if we invited a black guy over to fuck, and creampie her. And then he told me to clean it up.
The next night, daddy would be back in the saddle to show her I'm still the same, dominant guy she married.

Would she understand that black men are the only thing that can make me submissive? Or...after the first encounter would she change her perception of me, and then try to become the dominant figure in the relationship?

The question could spiral out of control.

So I'll ask the non caged, non pussy free 'cucks' out there to reply, if you exist.

How does it work with you and the wife/gf?

I'm just curious, is it? Because white dudes can be dominant with thier wives. But at the same time, they can be sexually aroused by watching them fuck black men. And at the same time be...submissive...to the black man.

Even if he, let's say, sucks the black man's dick. Cleans his creampie out of his wife, or just sits in the corner and watches?

I never hear from, what I would call, interracially bi white men, for lack of a better term, on here. I only read posts from 'pussy free' or 'caged' white guys.

Am I an anomaly?
My wife loves when I'm dominant. She loves when I gag her with my dick and chóke her when I'm fucking her.
And I would never stop being that guy. Even if we invited a black guy over to fuck, and creampie her. And then he told me to clean it up.
The next night, daddy would be back in the saddle to show her I'm still the same, dominant guy she married.

Would she understand that black men are the only thing that can make me submissive? Or...after the first encounter would she change her perception of me, and then try to become the dominant figure in the relationship?

So I'll ask the non caged, non pussy free 'cucks' out there to reply, if you exist.

Once you suck a cock or get fucked she won't see you as a Real Man.

Am I an anomaly?

I think it’s possible, u still let that bitch know whose in control n put her in her place and make her accept that side of u and respect it n fall in line

I know this is going to sound super weird. Sexually, my husband is my cuck who loves watching me with other men (and women for that matter). And he is my sissy who luvs doing all the stuff that turns me on like shaving all his body hair, wearing sexy black lace panties, garters and stocking, eating his own cum, sucking off other men, etc. BUT in every other way in our relationship he is a manly guy who I submit to. I think the contrast between the two sides of our relationship, and that its our secret life not only makes him more attractive to me but bonds us together in a deeper and special way.

Am I an anomaly?

You can be Dominant, Submissive or Switch... Switch is Dominant and submissive in one person.
Its your fetish, your kink, do what you like... do what you want, be dominant and musculine and at the same time you can suck some black cocks on your knees... its your bussiness.

I know this is going to sound super weird. Sexually, my husband is my cuck who loves watching me with other men (and women for that matter). And he is my sissy who luvs doing all the stuff that turns me on like shaving all his body hair, wearing sexy black lace panties, garters and stocking, eating his own cum, sucking off other men, etc. BUT in every other way in our relationship he is a manly guy who I submit to. I think the contrast between the two sides of our relationship, and that its our secret life not only makes him more attractive to me but bonds us together in a deeper and special way.
Amazing. We have a similar relationship. Not as active, but we our bond is the same.

It’s only a Conundrum because people put Labels on Pleasure and Sexuality. From my Perspective, such Labels are nonexistent because this is a World that explores the desires that we keep behind the Red Doors of our respective Psyches. I want to give proper Credit to the White Men that created this Lifestyle. They’ve figured out a way to turn Rage, Jealousy, Hate, Inadequacy, and envy into Lust and Pleasure. SEX is a major component of all Human Activity. When we are single there is the thrill of conquering new Pussy. But after we are Married, that thrill is gone. And at times our Spouses don’t put in the same effort. Also, let’s face it. We all get tired of having sex with the same person for the rest of our lives. Once again, I commend White Men for creating this Sexual Dynamic as I have applied it to my own Life. Do I get aroused at the thought of my Beautiful Chocolate Wife cheating on me with a BWC? Hell yes I do. Would this fetish be considered gay,cuck or bi according to the Mainstream mundane world?

Yes

However, in blogs and forums like this where we explore our Red Door fantasies who cares? This is the Shadow World where we seek out Great Pleasure with other Consenting Adults.

Am I an anomaly?

Cuckolds are usually submissive I’m mean that how it is with my Mistress / wife and I. Well my mistress/wife is dominant over me and a bit submissive with her man. That’s

A cuckold is not defined in terms of masculinity. I am a cuckold because my wife fucks other men and I remain faithful and supportive. I also have influence about her choices, safety etc.. Some men can provide an experience that I can’t. If they couldn’t, what would be the point?

Back