Is the QoS tattoo an open invitation?

I would like to ask if you consider that having my QoS tattoo visible is an open invitation to approach me in search of sex? If so, should I serve whoever asks me?

View attachment 7179098
I have permanent QoS tattoos that are exposed when I'm in lingerie or skimpy thong bikini, and I put on temp tattoos when I'm cruising for BBC to let them know Im open for business.

I would like to ask if you consider that having my QoS tattoo visible is an open invitation to approach me in search of sex? If so, should I serve whoever asks me?

View attachment 7179098
Your question raises the anology of someone posting an ad but then asking if customers should respond to it. I've yet to see an upside down pineapple in a shopping cart. Yeah I now pay attention to women's carts lol.

Wife wears QOS necklace pretty much all the time started a few years ago. One woman told her she liked it (white woman) and another Black Man. She did end playing with the Black Man and is her current BF. Other than those two no one else has approached. But she still wears it proudly.
I have had a qos tattoo for years. Not all men know either meaning or both of the tattoo. If they do, most know how to give me the look, nod, comment. Most men realize I do not have any nor will I have a cock though.

Back