Is the amount of cum important?

Really good specimens have large, very productive balls and simply cum a lot of high quality ejaculate.

There are roughly 1.4 billion African-American adult men and African adult men in the world, Most white men who are at the low end of fertility - if they are fertile - are at about 15 million sperm cells per milliliter. Really fertile men - many of whom are the upper echelon black men we all search for - 200 million sperm cells per ejaculate !!!!

That is what I fuck so well for . . . .

Really good specimens have large, very productive balls and simply cum a lot of high quality ejaculate.

There are roughly 1.4 billion African-American adult men and African adult men in the world, Most white men who are at the low end of fertility - if they are fertile - are at about 15 million sperm cells per milliliter. Really fertile men - many of whom are the upper echelon black men we all search for - 200 million sperm cells per ejaculate !!!!

That is what I fuck so well for . . . .
Wow, I need to tell him to stop shooting his load in my partner before the birth control stops working :ROFLMAO:

We don't have sex, I get the occasional handjob when she's feeling generous
I am always amazed when cuckolds still think they should have some kind of equal say, or any say at all, in the sexual interactions of women they may or may not have used to fuck. You're married to her - technically. Her relationship is with him. He's fucking her and he's cumming in her. Apparently doing a fairly good job of it.

Does he exert a lot of control over your wife and her sexual activity?

Without a doubt the amount matters to me. It adds to the experience, but from experience I think it is related to the bull himself. Not how many days they saved it up for. I’ve had bulls shooting a good load and have a break for an hour or two and then shoots a decent amount again. One bull didn't have seks for about a week, and then he shot it inside me, not feeling many pulses.

I’m new to this forum so I don’t know if you guys might think this is weird or if you’re cool with this sort of thing… but basically I like to eat my wife Nicola ‘down there’ when her Black romantic interest has spent inside her. I mentioned it on another thread.

So for me the bigger the load the better. We ask him not to ejaculate for at least 4 days. And the results are always amazing. I can lose myself in what seems like gallons of his thick, creamy, rich precious baby-making batter, the tasty product of his heavy jet-black balls. Nicola always say “Gosh, you eat that sperm so greedily, like a starving pig!”

It’s not a gay thing. I’m 100% straight and I would never consume a white boy’s watery semen, for instance.

I love the taste, I love the taboo of a southern red neck from a conservative family eating Afro sperm from his wife and I love how submissive it makes me. And how much more dominant it makes my cute little wife Nicola, who used to be such a wallflower and soo deferential to me. Now she calls me her bitch! I also think it confirms in Nicola’s mind that I’m 100% on board with her relations with her Black lover.

Nicola and I have talked about the possibility of having a Black baby, but we have some concerns around the potential reaction of our family. So we’re not 100% sure yet. But if and when we do agree that her Black lover will sire her firstborn (OUR firstborn) then of course my extra yummy meals from wifey’s pussy will have to stop. Right now she is on the pill.
What a beautiful post. Welcome to the forum.

This is a very open-minded forum and I think I speak for all the white guys on here when I say that we LOVE eating Black cream-pies from white women. It’s perfectly normal so don’t feel weird.

Please go with your gut instinct in regard to having a Black bull sire a baby with your white wife. If it feels right do it.

Brilliant post. It’s so refreshing that more and more white women are now brave enough to choose the best mates. And that means choosing Black men. My fiancé and I are seriously considering having a Black baby. What scares us is how family members might react.

My fertility is desperately low and my testosterone levels are now very low also, which is common in men of European stock. We have tried so many medical treatments to get pregnant from my sperm and it has never worked.
We were scared too. The difference between your situation and mine is that it happened on accident with us. My ******* is from my main bull. We told family that his fertility was low and used a donor with own insemination.

Back