Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I’m a little perplexed, you make it seem like you can’t accept the fact that people find it offensive, understand why it’s offensive, and simply choose to never say it. Not all white people think of blacks hhe way you describe it. CALM down sheesh
I think you have it wrong. I accept the fact that people find it offensive. Im one of them. Secondly, I never said anything about all white people. Lastly, you have a habit of undermining the black experience by downplaying racism

"Maybe they were just pissy"
"That word has no meaning in 2019"
"I dont know anybody that says it"

But im supposed to "calm down". Funny thing is, I am calm but if black folks arent passive and complacent, we're often seen as hostile and people start "fearing for their safety".

Wife was seeing a guy and all was cool..3rd or 4th meeting he's wanting her to use the n word while they are going at it. Suprised us both. She wouldn't say it and he got upset. He said it's just fantasy / pillow talk / taboo talk. We informed him, that was something that isn't just fantasy /pillow talk and she wasn't going to say that. She stopped seeing him after that. He kept trying to persuade her to get together again but, she wasn't comfortable with his choice of "pillow talk" as he put it. Some people just make you scratch your head sometimes.

I’m saying that MOST of the time a white person says that in 2019 it’s deliberately to be offensive...
Yeah
Yep..... I had one told me that I didn't deserve her White pussy and the only reason she let me fuck was because she wouldn't have to masturbate after sex. ( Because her husband wasn't getting the job done).

Right before she would cum, she'd keep saying how much I didn't deserve White pussy, nasty Black mf , etc. And I would tell her but you need this. Lmbo

I knew she wanted to call me that n word but she knew it would be over and out if she did.
Hell, I woulda bounced when she said that "you dont deserve white pussy and nasty black mf".

Actually, I would've waited until she was about to cum, pulled my dick out, told her "imma go find some sweet black pussy" on some DJ Quik *******.

But she the one stuck with a husband and cant dick her down while you onto the next woman.

Yeah

Hell, I woulda bounced when she said that "you dont deserve white pussy and nasty black mf".

Actually, I would've waited until she was about to cum, pulled my dick out, told her "imma go find some sweet black pussy" on some DJ Quik *******.

But she the one stuck with a husband and cant dick her down while you onto the next woman.

AND I’m on to the next one on to the next...?

I think you have it wrong. I accept the fact that people find it offensive. Im one of them. Secondly, I never said anything about all white people. Lastly, you have a habit of undermining the black experience by downplaying racism

"Maybe they were just pissy"
"That word has no meaning in 2019"
"I dont know anybody that says it"

But im supposed to "calm down". Funny thing is, I am calm but if black folks arent passive and complacent, we're often seen as hostile and people start "fearing for their safety".

I’m downplaying it for the sake that my life experience shows it’s overplayed in 2019...not historically, but today

"kiss ass brothers who put white pussy on a pedestal but most of us dont operate that way" - if you don't like white pussy why are you here? ????
Had a feeling somebody would bring this specific quote up. Im just sad it had to be a brother.

Anyway, to answer your question, I like sex, I'm attracted to all races and this is another outlet to talk with and connect with a few like minded people(very few on this site). If the requirement was to be a kiss ass that gave every white chick the First Lady treatment simply because she was white, I wouldn't have signed up. Being attracted to white women is synonymous with putting them on a pedestal according to you.

This says more about you than anything my dude.

"kiss ass brothers who put white pussy on a pedestal but most of us dont operate that way" - if you don't like white pussy why are you here? ????
I don’t know who made the kiss ass brothers remark. Hell you get fucked over with a black chick. The black chick would smash yo brother or beat friend. Laughing all the way to bank to deposit the loot you just gave her.

You can only downplay something that is more prevalent than it seems. Its overplayed ton you because it doesn't affect you or other non blacks.

Well you might be right...but i also want to note that to all black men out there..it’s very unlikely a white person has much racist intent if your say...35 and younger.? Than someone who is 85...the race stuff is an older generational thing and the gap widens with intent. This applies to MOST but not ALL

Nice twist BUT you missed the mark!! However let's reverse this theory of yours to see if it would offend me... "Msdickpleaser"... Nope that doesn't me.

You see "PussyPleaser" does not hold 300 years of oppression, evil, *******, ******* and slavery of a depicted race but the N word does. This derivative will never change unless you have technology from today and a delorean with plutonium. (Someone didn't get this reference).

You're a proud racist. Good job.
So is rap music and every black guy I know since such a bad an oppressive word is spoken from there mouth on a daily basis. Sell your BS to someone else

Nice twist BUT you missed the mark!! However let's reverse this theory of yours to see if it would offend me... "Msdickpleaser"... Nope that doesn't me.

You see "PussyPleaser" does not hold 300 years of oppression, evil, *******, ******* and slavery of a depicted race but the N word does. This derivative will never change unless you have technology from today and a delorean with plutonium. (Someone didn't get this reference).

You're a proud racist. Good job.
The forever catch all go to "racist " get a life.

Back