Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Magic answer. Little word. To any folks taking time to read or comment about this topic. The answer lies with this guy. Little word. Props to the guy posing as someone named Maria Garcia. Solved the 400 year old debate posing as a Hispanic woman.
*******! Someone needs some pussy! Lol!

That's you just putting in the blinders and believing that because its 2019, everything is fine. Words have meaning and people say them with intent. You cant remove the meaning from society just because you personally want to.

No but the keyword is “intent” and like most have said if in the moment people are more turned on because of the taboo aspect then go for it. At any rate I think the bigger question here is “is it ok to discuss race play with a partner”...while a majority are offended the responses here clearly show some BBC like it and would fuck and bust harder in a chick...to each their own.

Well if we are going that route than the word is meaningless because I don’t know any n-word in 2019. The term was a way to be inferior to another race and we all know in 2019 we are equals...so I’m not sure what you mean
Well if we’re going that route, let me ask you this, I’d assume, if I’m wrong, then I apologize that you have a proximity to the StL. area. Why would the cards, mizzou, royals, blues, etc. fire. a coach based off of what his team did last year or two years before? Is 2019 and I don’t know what the Cubs or Twins did. There is no equality in the sports world, just wins and losses. Or better yet, finite results. The only way to get passed the word or it’s damages, is to get the people trying to fire it to acknowledge its harm and let those whom it harmed do away with once it’s been address. So goes universally and cannot be addressed in a forum of dudes trying to get black men to pound out their wives. Yet, think about it like this.... say your uncle raped you while you were a boy, but payed your way through undergrad and law school. He says why are you so angry I paid your way. Get over my *******. I think you would want to get over it in your own terms....

No but the keyword is “intent” and like most have said if in the moment people are more turned on because of the taboo aspect then go for it. At any rate I think the bigger question here is “is it ok to discuss race play with a partner”
Bedroom play aside, that word is used with malicious intent all the time outside the bedroom. Its 2019, so most people know better than to say that word to one of us face to face because this ain't the Jim crow era or the slavery era. Most people with say it behind closed doors or anonymously on the internet. So this word still has the same meaning it always did when used by yall

True, hate to generalize but some younger fella may think it’s cool. And he is a well appreciated customer of the fake hip hop industrial complex.
I’m 24 and I can certainly say that I would not be ok with that word being used in any context sexual or not now not to say that there isn’t a small group of ignorant younger black men that believe it’d be cool but for the most part most opinions I’ve seen (at least in my peer group) don’t go for that

Well if we’re going that route, let me ask you this, I’d assume, if I’m wrong, then I apologize that you have a proximity to the StL. area. Why would the cards, mizzou, royals, blues, etc. fire. a coach based off of what his team did last year or two years before? Is 2019 and I don’t know what the Cubs or Twins did. There is no equality in the sports world, just wins and losses. Or better yet, finite results. The only way to get passed the word or it’s damages, is to get the people trying to fire it to acknowledge its harm and let those whom it harmed do away with once it’s been address. So goes universally and cannot be addressed in a forum of dudes trying to get black men to pound out their wives. Yet, think about it like this.... say your uncle raped you while you were a boy, but payed your way through undergrad and law school. He says why are you so angry I paid your way. Get over my *******. I think you would want to get over it in your own terms....

All my point is..is that people in general this day and age are over-sensitive. I honestly don’t know anyone who uses that slur or words. To be honest I see those in the black community using it 10000x more than any white person. All I’m saying is talk it over. Asking the q as a means of pleasure shouldn’t be offensive should it?

WRONG. I've fucked some racist women and they remained racist after we fucked. They just refrained a bit around me.
This. I've hooked up with women who seemed normal, then when we had a falling out or i just stopped hooking up with her, suddenly I was all types of n words and monkeys. Hell, I've had women hit me up to hookup and when I said im suspicious about the authenticity of the pics or I said I wasn't their type, suddenly i was all types of monkeys and they didn't need to prove anything to an n word. :rolleyes:

This. I've hooked up with women who seemed normal, then when we had a falling out or i just stopped hooking up with her, suddenly I was all types of n words and monkeys. Hell, I've had women hit me up to hookup and when I said im suspicious about the authenticity of the pics or I said I wasn't their type, suddenly i was all types of monkeys and they didn't need to prove anything to an n word. :rolleyes:

Well that’s just either them being pissy about something and trying to “intentionally” piss you off or they are truly racist?

All my point is..is that people in general this day and age are over-sensitive. I honestly don’t know anyone who uses that slur or words. To be honest I see those in the black community using it 10000x more than any white person. All I’m saying is talk it over. Asking the q as a means of pleasure shouldn’t be offensive should it?
No my friend. What just happened was an execersie we would do in business school to resolve a mock leveraged buy out or m&a. The goal is to have difficult conversations. Conversations that lack convienience. Conversations that end up with more questions. I’m bored so I sparred with you a bit. It’s all good in the end. I know at the end of the day, I’m nobody’s end word. I can afford not to be.... #bschoolpays

At the end of the day my stance is it’s unacceptable, but if a bbc asked me and my wife to say it in the bedroom and we were actually really good friends it wouldn’t bother me as much because to him it’s the taboo factor..again “Intent”

1. The over sensitive excuse is overused because it's an excuse for people to remain ignorant, or plain unwilling to change on many things

2. Of course you dont dont anybody who uses that word in a blatantly racist manner. Most people ain't looking for them kinda problems in 2019. Most of yall ain't brave enough, or dumb enough, to say that to our face.

3. We use it amongst ourselves in a different context. Context. Context. Context. Seeing how that word has been used against us by non blacks for 400 years and we use it amongst ourselves in a different context for a fraction of that time, yeah, we're gonna look at you sketchy when you say it.

4. Im not looking to have a non black person to tell me to talk it out or handle this in the way they want.

1. The over sensitive excuse is overused because it's an excuse for people to remain ignorant, or plain unwilling to change on many things

2. Of course you dont dont anybody who uses that word in a blatantly racist manner. Most people ain't looking for them kinda problems in 2019. Most of yall ain't brave enough, or dumb enough, to say that to our face.

3. We use it amongst ourselves in a different context. Context. Context. Context. Seeing how that word has been used against us by non blacks for 400 years and we use it amongst ourselves in a different context for a fraction of that time, yeah, we're gonna look at you sketchy when you say it.

4. Im not looking to have a non black person to tell me to talk it out or handle this in the way they want.

I’m a little perplexed, you make it seem like you can’t accept the fact that people find it offensive, understand why it’s offensive, and simply choose to never say it. Not all white people think of blacks hhe way you describe it. CALM down sheesh

Yep..... I had one told me that I didn't deserve her White pussy and the only reason she let me fuck was because she wouldn't have to masturbate after sex. ( Because her husband wasn't getting the job done).

Right before she would cum, she'd keep saying how much I didn't deserve White pussy, nasty Black mf , etc. And I would tell her but you need this. Lmbo

I knew she wanted to call me that n word but she knew it would be over and out if she did.

Well that’s just either them being pissy about something and trying to “intentionally” piss you off or they are truly racist?
If they weren't racist, those thoughts wouldn't even cross their mind. That's another way to excuse racism. That "heat of the moment/they were just trolling/they were *******" excuse. That's what racists did back then too. They wanted blacks to get pissed and offended while not being able to do anything.

If they weren't racist, those thoughts wouldn't even cross their mind. That's another way to excuse racism. That "heat of the moment/they were just trolling/they were *******" excuse. That's what racists did back then too. They wanted blacks to get pissed and offended while not being able to do anything.

I’m saying that MOST of the time a white person says that in 2019 it’s deliberately to be offensive...

Back