Is it just me or do more women seem built for BBC now days?

I remember growing up in the 2000s, it seemed like most women were thinner and didn't have much ass but by the end of the 2000s going into the 2010s i noticed the butts started getting bigger and women where doing more exorcises specifically designed to make their asses bigger and more toned. i wonder they started doing this to attract more black guys?

I remember growing up in the 2000s, it seemed like most women were thinner and didn't have much ass but by the end of the 2000s going into the 2010s i noticed the butts started getting bigger and women where doing more exorcises specifically designed to make their asses bigger and more toned. i wonder they started doing this to attract more black guys?
I was thin with a b cup regular butt till I had my Daugh ter my boobs never went back to normal and neither did my butt. When I noticed the attention I got back then I was less inclined to “work it off”. As I got older my belly stayed the same and my butt and boobs got bigger. Now I’m a 38DD.

Back