Is it EVER ok to use the "N" word?!?

I was watching a hot interracial vid the other day... and all of a sudden the white woman started using the N word. Black Alpha didn't seem to care... putting myself in his shoes, I know he's getting that good pussy, but still.. it seems like it would really bother me!! At one point she said "HELL yeah, that's how *I* fuck a 'N'" and it even made ME uncomfortable and i"m white!

Racism we'll never go away. As long as those in power who created and perpetuated systems to disenfranchise others continue to do so. For example the US government. That being said fuck a word... What's most important is the effects of racism be eliminated, and compensated for. A start would be for obvious white supremacists to kiss my Black ass... Figuratively speaking of course. Wouldn't want to get their hopes up 😆 🖕🏽🤡🖕🏽🤣.

I was watching a hot interracial vid the other day... and all of a sudden the white woman started using the N word. Black Alpha didn't seem to care... putting myself in his shoes, I know he's getting that good pussy, but still.. it seems like it would really bother me!! At one point she said "HELL yeah, that's how *I* fuck a 'N'" and it even made ME uncomfortable and i"m white!

Personally speaking. I think the use of any racial slur, regardless of the race, implicitly promotes racism. I’m not a crying liberal that believes people need to be protected from being emotionally harmed. Life is tough. Get over it but if we ever want to progress as a society - treat people with respect. Now. There are lots of people that don’t deserve respect because the way they behave. But are lots of ways to let someone know you don’t like them without using racial slurs.
Maybe some time in the distant future names won’t have the same negative effect but I don’t think it’s any time soon.

Honestly as a black man that word no longer has the same control it once did… I realize some use it as a slur which is very funny to me because it literally means “King” and considering how many wives I’ve watched cum on me I indeed feel like a king in every aspect of the word. Being triggered by that word is of low intelligence because no matter what the situation I’m a king first
Well said. It’s also no one else’s business what consensual things people do during sex

No, I have not. This is the first I’ve heard of him but will check to see if my library has it.

I am very familiar with the bulk of this...

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever referred to another black person by the N Word. I don't use it. No one in my family uses it. I don't like to hear other blk ppl use it, but that's just me
This always resonated with me... Finally stuck about 20 years ago (upon Richard's death) I followed his lead and never looked back. I don't speak the word in any form...At all.
Too drenched in Black people's blóod for me.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

I am very familiar with the bulk of this...

Thanks again for posting. The Bill Moyers interview is great! Unfortunately the pdf’s text is cut off on the bottom of each page, but that Atlantic article is one of the 8 essays in his book. I look forward to reading it there.

Back