Is it bad that I love forsing white women who use racial slurs?

My bull makes me say it all the time, N-Word and others, I felt really bad at first, but he kept insisting, and he'd fuck me so hard after I gave in and said it quietly..
So after a few sessions of using it, ashamed as I am to admit it, I scream it at him without him even asking during sex, and even while servicing his cock, I even give him angry, but turned on looks when I do it, and he goes wild, its one of the many things that turned me into what I can only describe as a black cock slut.
Don’t you ever stop saying it need more white women like you

I love uncovering how open minded a WW can be. The more liberal the hotter it is knowing how conflicted they are. Anytime a WW has used the n word in bed my cock gets so hard it could cut a cake lol
Glad to hear it. Sometimes we white people are uncertain about what's permitted around Black people. It's good to know that it can be a boost to sexual arousal and performance.

Bad...? As long as you enjoy it. I don't think you need anyone's approval. It's certainly not something that I find arousing or would tolerate. Of course words can spark aggression. It may be satisfying to take that aggression out on that white pussy. Which ultimately is no match for you and must yield to your "strength"... I can see it as a titillating shifting power dynamic.
What word was asterisked (*) in your title?
And some white women do indeed enjoy being the recipient of that pent up aggression.

Back