Is it bad that I love forsing white women who use racial slurs?

I wonder how it’ll feel if a bm told a ww to verbally humiliate me??? The thought of it is turning me on
I would never take that from a white lover. But if my wife had a black bull, I would expect his dominance and anything he wanted would be OK. Even appreciated. After you thank a better man for letting you put your tongue in his asshole, is there anything else that can set a deeper power structure? Humiliation is all complements from there.

Mines too, just me completely submitting to bbc that I’ll even let his snow bunny call me racial slurs n degrade me because he told her too and he told me to be a good black bitch and take it.. and that’s exactly what I’ll do sit there n take it
What if I joined in with her and for Ed you to bear tht humiliation from us both while we use you?

The first time a bull asked me to call him a racial slur I tried to refuse. He insisted so I did… the physical effect it had on me was AMAZING. I’m not sure if it was the extra surrender on my part or him pounding me even harder but that was strongest orgasm I’ve ever had. It was out of this world.
My wife says she knows what you mean. That "word" is so emotionally charged that they both climaxed explosively.

My bull makes me say it all the time, N-Word and others, I felt really bad at first, but he kept insisting, and he'd fuck me so hard after I gave in and said it quietly..
So after a few sessions of using it, ashamed as I am to admit it, I scream it at him without him even asking during sex, and even while servicing his cock, I even give him angry, but turned on looks when I do it, and he goes wild, its one of the many things that turned me into what I can only describe as a black cock slut.

My bull makes me say it all the time, N-Word and others, I felt really bad at first, but he kept insisting, and he'd fuck me so hard after I gave in and said it quietly..
So after a few sessions of using it, ashamed as I am to admit it, I scream it at him without him even asking during sex, and even while servicing his cock, I even give him angry, but turned on looks when I do it, and he goes wild, its one of the many things that turned me into what I can only describe as a black cock slut.
Very well-said. By "others" what words do you mean? I can think a few ....

Back