INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Snowbunnies should endeavor venturing out on holiday trips with their black boyfriends more often. It’s a great way to leave white bois feeling jealous.

View attachment 6581642
I wouldn’t be jealous in the slightest if anything I’d be very happy and pleased
That my wife and possibly her girlfriends including my own sister were getting away on vacation and they were encouraging each other to do something with the BBC’s while they are away
Telling them to reassure themselves
WHAT HAPPENS ON GIRLS HOLIDAYS AND NIGHTS OUT……
ECT LOL
NEVER SPOKEN ONLY AMONGST THEMSELVES AND WHEN ENCOURAGING OTHER NEWBS TO THE WORLD OF BLACK COCKS HAHA

I wouldn’t be jealous in the slightest if anything I’d be very happy and pleased
That my wife and possibly her girlfriends including my own sister were getting away on vacation and they were encouraging each other to do something with the BBC’s while they are away
Telling them to reassure themselves
WHAT HAPPENS ON GIRLS HOLIDAYS AND NIGHTS OUT……
ECT LOL
NEVER SPOKEN ONLY AMONGST THEMSELVES AND WHEN ENCOURAGING OTHER NEWBS TO THE WORLD OF BLACK COCKS HAHA
Wouldn’t you love it even more if you went along to watch them frolic with black men, and maybe film them while in action?

IMG_1452.jpeg

Back