INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
1*_zepGSaiFZM3SFaflcjMqg.jpeg

I cannot take my eyes away from them. Or maybe I can and don’t want to. If you are me, likely you won’t, too, so blame me for nothing.

I am at the beach, sitting under a canopy while my wife lies beside me. We have been here going towards an hour. Harriet is engrossed in a mystery novel and doesn’t want to be bothered. I have taken dips into the water already while Harriet wants to finish a few pages before deciding to join me.

Here I am, cooling off when I catch sight of the interracial couple strolling along the beach.

The black man is shirtless except for a pair of Kangol shorts. His complexion is similar to brown coffee, while the woman is pale-skinned and blonde. The black man stops to rub what I perceive to be sunscreen on her tanned butt. Such an arousing sight it is. Whether the couple is aware of appreciative eyes observing their action, I have no idea. I’m happy to say that other people, too, are observing them..

I cannot help but bother myself with questions of intimacy: is he possibly her husband or a lover on the side?

Hi, honey,

I’m having myself a really swell time here in Accra, Ghana. I’m still a little weary from the trip, but you know I don’t enjoy sleeping alone. The suite is so big with just me in it. It’s too bad you’re not here with me, though I’m sure not missing the winter.

I hope you like the photos I’m sending you. My friend’s name is Boateng. He’s a lecturer at the University of Ghana, and he’s currently on holiday. He’s single, and that’s a good thing for me. You know how I love my men being single except you. Tee-Hee. Anyway, Boateng is going to show me more of the beach resort. I’ll have more to share with you later.

Kisses,

S. XXX.

1_O5X6w7I0_Pdkg-m4CZ-N7Q.jpeg

View attachment 5296007

I cannot take my eyes away from them. Or maybe I can and don’t want to. If you are me, likely you won’t, too, so blame me for nothing.

I am at the beach, sitting under a canopy while my wife lies beside me. We have been here going towards an hour. Harriet is engrossed in a mystery novel and doesn’t want to be bothered. I have taken dips into the water already while Harriet wants to finish a few pages before deciding to join me.

Here I am, cooling off when I catch sight of the interracial couple strolling along the beach.

The black man is shirtless except for a pair of Kangol shorts. His complexion is similar to brown coffee, while the woman is pale-skinned and blonde. The black man stops to rub what I perceive to be sunscreen on her tanned butt. Such an arousing sight it is. Whether the couple is aware of appreciative eyes observing their action, I have no idea. I’m happy to say that other people, too, are observing them..

I cannot help but bother myself with questions of intimacy: is he possibly her husband or a lover on the side?

you hhave got a real expertise to capture people mind.

1_Ch7DYMDoQoe64DNRP9RzTw.jpeg

Kunle drew closer and our lips connected, then we slid our tongues into each other’s lips. His breath comprised of cigarettes and gin — perfect combination that aroused me immediately. His hand caressed my thigh while I wrapped mine around his shoulder. From my thigh, his hand slipped further to caress my panties; I felt my wetness soak my panties before his fingers got to peeling aside the fabric to get a feel of my flesh.

2 x Hot Romanian local well used and experienced mature sluts 45 + for fun posing on the Hotel balcony. Both well used 3 hole whores that likes western foreign tourists and BBC... provide all inclusive services... if you can pick just one for the night , which one would you pick and where would you empty your balls for start ?????
Left

Back