Incredlous

Im interested in having intelligent discussions with real people about the extent of this premise of white women preferring black men and vise versa being reality. Because of the internet I convinced myself that this was the case when I was younger, and due to low self esteem, learned to view self worth in light of this dynamic. In real life I don't see this happening , i.e. women in relationships craving black men, and vise versa. So is anyone's experience different? Black or white?

We are a MWC who have been living the IR lifestyle for over 20 years and enjoy it very much. Robin and i are very much in love and find that IR only makes our marriage stronger. Except for myself Robin does prefer black men much more than white men and I am the only white man she has been with in all the years we have been living the IR lifestyle. Robins needs and desires to be with black men are very strong both socially and sexually...she enjoys being with black men for friendship and sex....for only black men can satisfy her insatiable sexual needs. We are both very proud of the IR lifestyle that we live and I am honored that my wife sees no barrier when it comes to race in her choice of men. To say that Robin craves black men mite be an understatement.

We are a MWC who have been living the IR lifestyle for over 20 years and enjoy it very much. Robin and i are very much in love and find that IR only makes our marriage stronger. Except for myself Robin does prefer black men much more than white men and I am the only white man she has been with in all the years we have been living the IR lifestyle. Robins needs and desires to be with black men are very strong both socially and sexually...she enjoys being with black men for friendship and sex....for only black men can satisfy her insatiable sexual needs. We are both very proud of the IR lifestyle that we live and I am honored that my wife sees no barrier when it comes to race in her choice of men. To say that Robin craves black men mite be an understatement.

I appreciate the honesty. Im not saying ot dosn't happen, but their are 7 billion people on the planet. 99% would never do this but it's portrayed like 10% + of couples are doing this. I don't think that's the case. I'm glad you two love each other. I can see the eroticism of it, but I don't think it's a good idea for it to be normalized / mainstreamed for society at large. Im married too but I understand that fantasies need to stay fantasies for most of us

I think it all depends on the couple and how they choose to live. Obviously Ir isnt for every white couple and Im sure its a very small percentage of white couple who live the IR lifestyle....but its real and does exist . Yes i do believe that it is a fantasy for most but for those of us who choose to live the IR lifestyle it is a beautiful way of life. In todays world IR is well accepted and I feel that IR has been normalized and has been for quite a while.

Interracial relationships are indeed normalized and accepted if not out right promoted. My comment was more directed to cuckolding in general

I understand. Cuckolding....or the IR lifestyle is a way of life for many married couples in todays world. Its your opinion that it shouldnt be normalized but in reality society shouldnt have any bearing on how people choose to live thier lives in this free country that we live as long as no laws are broken. As Charles Evans Hughes quoted,,",When we lose the right to be different...we lose the privilege to be free".

Back