Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
“I’ve seen your granny around, so don’t keep getting cute with me, pretending like I don’t know what I know already. I know your granny loves playing cute to brothers; word on the street is she likes them young. Do you hear me? I’m going to repeat what I just said: YOUR GRANNY LOVES YOUNG BROTHERS; if you don’t know that already, then I’m glad to break you in on what’s going on in the neighbourhood, since you only show up whenever she calls you to drop by during Thanksgiving. You see, me and the brothers have been holding it down in the neighbourhood, and we’ve got eyes and hard dicks ready for your granny.”

20220728_111235448_iOS.jpeg

“I’ve seen your granny around, so don’t keep getting cute with me, pretending like I don’t know what I know already. I know your granny loves playing cute to brothers; word on the street is she likes them young. Do you hear me? I’m going to repeat what I just said: YOUR GRANNY LOVES YOUNG BROTHERS; if you don’t know that already, then I’m glad to break you in on what’s going on in the neighbourhood, since you only show up whenever she calls you to drop by during Thanksgiving. You see, me and the brothers have been holding it down in the neighbourhood, and we’ve got eyes and hard dicks ready for your granny.”

View attachment 7412821
She knows what she likes.

Back