Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
I just need another older woman a milf or gilf idc just need one like her who can satisfy me again

I once had a thing with an older woman. I was in my 20’s, she was in her 50’s.
It began as a “business transaction” lol. Yes, this nice older woman was advertising her$elf on an underground paper.

So I saw her once and she was insatiable. I saw her again and she said she was dropping the business side and just wanted to see me. I became a fwb for her. I couldn’t believe it, the sex with her was so good.

I once had a thing with an older woman. I was in my 20’s, she was in her 50’s.
It began as a “business transaction” lol. Yes, this nice older woman was advertising her$elf on an underground paper.

So I saw her once and she was insatiable. I saw her again and she said she was dropping the business side and just wanted to see me. I became a fwb for her. I couldn’t believe it, the sex with her was so good.
Fuck lucky you i only had an ONS with mine she was not from around here...

A ONS is hot too. But sorry it couldn’t last longer. Are there any women on this site -maybe local to you- that could work out?
Hope you find what you’re looking for.
well there are many fakes on this side in the german forum only few are real but they live on the other side of my germany so its hard. But i am still loooking

Would hope to find one local

Back