Im looking for a serious business partner, cuck or bull

Luis Mats

Male
Gold Member
I'm looking for a serious business partner or multiple, cucks and or bulls, for real, serious, long term business partnerships and friendships to further solidify our lives cuckoldry and thrive while doing so. Would be nice to have a big dicked bull I can be in business with thus being around more often and who discreetly is fucking my thick wife or a cuck who I can play with or share stories, even another cuck couple so we can fully immerse ourselves into this lifestyle. Let me know what you all think.

I'm looking for a serious business partner or multiple, cucks and or bulls, for real, serious, long term business partnerships and friendships to further solidify our lives cuckoldry and thrive while doing so. Would be nice to have a big dicked bull I can be in business with thus being around more often and who discreetly is fucking my thick wife or a cuck who I can play with or share stories, even another cuck couple so we can fully immerse ourselves into this lifestyle. Let me know what you all think.
First thing I think of is HOT "thick wife" :)

Explain this "serious business partnership" arrangement. What exactly is the "business" about? What is it's purpose? What is its goals?
Open to suggestions and serious business partner, not much explanation needed as it's self explanatory.

Back