If your bull is horny do you say no

Sometimes I tell him no for sex but I will still help get him off. Other tumes if I tell him no its ecause I have plans ad cant really play until after Im done and it just doesnt work for me that day.

Hes an adult he knows Im not always available for him just like he's not available every single moment I am.

I gave cancelled weekend plans with hubby to take care of my Lovers needs, missed family trips to be with Lovers, got up and left with company over if a Lover called in need, and if they needed sex NOW and I didn't have my diaphragm with me (all the birth control I use) then I took the risk and hubby LOVED every bit of it!!! J (the wife)
I’ve taken the housewife, I’m seeing currently, away from her family numerous times (to many to count) for long sessions.
They had a family gathering last year thanksgiving and I called at 12:30 to tell her I’m be by to pick her up in 20 minutes. She was ready to go as soon as I arrived . Needless to say, she spent the rest of the day and evening with me and a couple of my buddies.
We were all horny as fuck and needed to be serviced and she is there to serve when I tell her.
She’s the best!

I’ve taken the housewife, I’m seeing currently, away from her family numerous times (to many to count) for long sessions.
They had a family gathering last year thanksgiving and I called at 12:30 to tell her I’m be by to pick her up in 20 minutes. She was ready to go as soon as I arrived . Needless to say, she spent the rest of the day and evening with me and a couple of my buddies.
We were all horny as fuck and needed to be serviced and she is there to serve when I tell her.
She’s the best!
She seems to serve you very well

If we are together I will always do whatever he wants.

Sometimes, obviously, it's just not possible if we are not in the same place.

I used to routinely drive 45 miles to meet him on his midnight break when he was working overnights. That was before we were more-less living together.

She seems to serve you very well
Yes she does indeed. They (her and her cucky hubs) have a 17 year old ******* and a 19 year old ******* that couldn't believe it at first, at how utterly submissive their mom is to me, however they've come around to accepting it. Their boy used to get all pissy and glare at me when I stopped by but actually addresses me as Sir at this time. She is wanting me to move in with them and be the new man of the house. I'm seriously contemplating it....................

Back