If convincing my husband doesn't work...is cheating a viable option?

Four years is a long time. Wouldn't the husband would wonder about the looseness of his wife's pussy? Maybe he suspects and enjoys the intrigue?

In any case, the liberation the wife enjoys with you not having to take hubby's ego into account must be so freeing. Hope it you can enjoy many more like this.
I think he doesn't want to know. He cares more about his career and keeping his family together for his *******.

Years ago a female coworker who cheated on her husband told me the worst thing about cheating wasn't the sex. It was the lying. Some people aren't very adroit at lying, which is how they get caught. Adultery isn't just an action. It's a lifestyle. Ask yourself if you're cut out for such a lifestyle.

Also, ask yourself what is it about your marriage that has left you dissatisfied? Is it sex per se, boredom, a lack of attention, etc.? Understanding your unmet needs and how to satisfy them might help you decide.

My wife is trying to convince me to let her see her professor
So did she fuck her professor? Did she get a higher,darker,longer and wider education?

Attachments

• 3v.jpg
    3v.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 37
  • 5D4B08FB-7B29-42DF-8B3F-A75E35955C60.jpeg
    5D4B08FB-7B29-42DF-8B3F-A75E35955C60.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 1afaf3e3.jpg
    1afaf3e3.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 415_1000.jpg
    415_1000.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 2006-03-21_045913_bcws144_110.jpg
    2006-03-21_045913_bcws144_110.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 1426B92E-EDF7-4479-A138-F297E82EED58.jpeg
    1426B92E-EDF7-4479-A138-F297E82EED58.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 1354995720.jpg
    1354995720.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 15753_11_122_475lo.jpg
    15753_11_122_475lo.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 46
  • A2BB_407_1000.jpg
    A2BB_407_1000.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 39
  • tumblr_mrc7k3kshL1rlb0gho1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mrc7k3kshL1rlb0gho1_1280.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 1640523781886.png
    1640523781886.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 35
It's not cheating. If he isn't down with your desire to have a black man in your life
and be in-service to him. You let him know its going to happen whether his is agreeable or
not. Just make it crystal clear to him and have him acknowledge that he is aware of what you are
doing when you're not home. That he may come home and find you engaged in service. Do this
and you won't have to feel like you're cheating because he knows all about it.

Maybe you will be more comfortable if your husband isn't there!! so cheating would be more exciting. the thrill of doing something forbidden
My wife n I grew up next door neighbors n best friends n became fuck buddies in middle school. She'd openly told me she wants to fuck black guys n always talked about it n masterbated to it sharing every detail. I played along n was completely into the role playing but I'd see her in real life flirting n touching them everyday I got pissed off n completely jealous completely opposed her fetish n told her also flipped attitudes about her getting fucked by black guys getting rude n abrasive during her sex talk. She would constantly whisper n tease me about her dressing super slutty for school for them n always would flirt in my presence innocently seducing black guys using very sexy and direct slutty methods with no boundaries occasionally making eye contact with me to confirm she had my attention. She loved my inability to react seeing me watching clearly upset n angry but too shy to interrupt. She'd interrogate me when we fucked to tease me n humiliate me narrating to events as if I didn't witness them commenting about how she knows even tho I'm resisting she can tell how horny it makes me. This went of for weeks... chat us for the rest.

how do you manage to cheat? where, how often, how long have you been cheating, one guy or more, where do you find guys & how do you find the time? does anyone know? friends, co-workers etc?
With 1 guy not very often but for years. No friends or family dont know. He is the sexiest man I have ever been with. My king has the biggest cock I have ever had. He is the best lover and kisser I ever had. It is his pussy and nobody can stop him from having it

It's not cheating. If he isn't down with your desire to have a black man in your life
and be in-service to him. You let him know its going to happen whether his is agreeable or
not. Just make it crystal clear to him and have him acknowledge that he is aware of what you are
doing when you're not home. That he may come home and find you engaged in service. Do this
You sir are a maroon

Good god! Are ya insane, man? The consequences of that could be catastrophic. DON'T FOLLOW THAT PATH, LADY.

Back