Finding reliable men to fuck & concerns

The safest bets are to hook up with someone that happens to be staying at the same hotel or find a local married descret guy. The key is to plant seeds by starting the conversation months ahead of time and by asking the right questions (sometimes asking him the same question 2x to see if you get the same answer).

Hello,

I often go abroad due to my job. These trips are business trips, we go as a team, so that my husband can't join me. We usually don't go to a specific country, but different countries every time. My husband is completely ok with me fucking other men, but since I have some concerns, I've only been able to do it once, no matter how much I want to. Some of my fears:

- Fear of getting caught: Since I'm into the lifestyle, I'm buying lots of dresses, shoes, etc. that make me feel like a slut when I wear them, but my coworkers know I'm married, so the thought of getting caught while flirting with men in those clothes at nightclubs makes me very nervous. Therefore, I don't go to places like that very often.

- Privacy: I don't want my real identity to be revealed. The hotel rooms I stay in usually have double beds, so I can take a man into the room if I want, but since the room is reserved in my name, if the man I fucked convinces the receptionist, he can learn my identity.

- Going to another man's house / hotel room: Since I'm going to someone I just met, I won't know his character. He might have set up a hidden camera etc. and blackmail me.

Dating apps: They usually ask for a phone number and a face photo/facebook profile. Are there any apps where I can be completely anonymous?

I have been getting wet with the dream of this for years, I even see myself getting fucked by other men in my dreams but I haven't been very active because of such thoughts. Do you have such concerns, how do you deal with them?
I believe that Telegram is correct app.for that purpose.

Back