I want to try 5 guys at once…any suggestions?

Thats fucking hot.
Just relax and give yourself to them , I mean totally give yourself, all of your holes are theirs. Keep as many cocks in you as you can and don't just let yourself be fucked , actually fuck them back, when you feel they are close to cumming , fuck harder go and get them to shoot off in you. Keep fucking , keep fucking , Keep fucking. It will be good for all of you

Just relax and give yourself to them , I mean totally give yourself, all of your holes are theirs. Keep as many cocks in you as you can and don't just let yourself be fucked , actually fuck them back, when you feel they are close to cumming , fuck harder go and get them to shoot off in you. Keep fucking , keep fucking , Keep fucking. It will be good for all of you
So fucking sexy

sounds like u been there several times

If you want to and can find 5 guys then do it. It is harder keeping all of them hard and ready to fuck. If you have a friend that wants to help then it is much easier to have a good continuous round . She has to know when to hold back or she will end up making half of them cum while you have one or two in you. If she has much experience it should be a rewarding outcum. I would love to help you set it up and keep you on track . I have done multiple gang bangs and love it when another woman is there to help me. Let me know if you are interested
If y'all need a bbc I'm available

My wife has done 5 at once. Both holes and her mouth. #4 used her hand to jerk him while he waited and #5 rubbed his cock against her foot/toes to stay hard while he waited

Back