I want to try 5 guys at once…any suggestions?

Just relax and give yourself to them , I mean totally give yourself, all of your holes are theirs. Keep as many cocks in you as you can and don't just let yourself be fucked , actually fuck them back, when you feel they are close to cumming , fuck harder go and get them to shoot off in you. Keep fucking , keep fucking , Keep fucking. It will be good for all of you
So fucking hot

Yes we have bbc GB parties for all the time in Dallas area for her. Usually post it on SDC and gets all she wants. Average attendance is 5 to 8 with most being 13. This was a couple Sundays ago. Had 7 show up to the hotel. View attachment 7129943

How do you find these guys in DFW area? Craigslist? Whats it like... before and after... like do yu wait for them to show up. Do the guys know each other already. do they have to pay to play? im just curious about the whole arrangement. do they hang around for round two.. and plan on an another encounter.. Do you ever turn guys away becasue you dont like their looks. do you make eveyone shower first etc... so many questions. do tell.

How do you find these guys in DFW area? Craigslist? Whats it like... before and after... like do yu wait for them to show up. Do the guys know each other already. do they have to pay to play? im just curious about the whole arrangement. do they hang around for round two.. and plan on an another encounter.. Do you ever turn guys away becasue you dont like their looks. do you make eveyone shower first etc... so many questions. do tell.
Find them on SDC for the most part by posting speed dates. Always have plenty guys apply to show up. We look at certifications on there to decide who to invite plus we have met plenty of guys over the years. They all hang around for a while as most time it goes about 3 hours or so.

Find them on SDC for the most part by posting speed dates. Always have plenty guys apply to show up. We look at certifications on there to decide who to invite plus we have met plenty of guys over the years. They all hang around for a while as most time it goes about 3 hours or so.
oh cool. well love to hear more about the whole thing .. .not just the sexual encounter part.. .. if you have to write it up..im sure it would be popular. and sorry im so newbieish i don't know what SDC is ? blush blush

oh cool. well love to hear more about the whole thing .. .not just the sexual encounter part.. .. if you have to write it up..im sure it would be popular. and sorry im so newbieish i don't know what SDC is ? blush blush
We have posted a few stories on here about our trips

Back