I told you It was Big

That's what my wife said after Mike her black massage therapist pulled his out. All she has ever had or seen was my 41/2" . It took three sessions for him to be able to finally get it all in her and it still hurt but she said the pleasure way out weighed the hurt. I am so glad I finally got her to try BBC and now she is hooked:))

My wife was 50 and he was 28. Even though she looks 30 when she got that huge 9" of black meat she almost fainted. She now loves to ride him like a bull and I love it when he cums in her multiple times a night. She even loves to suck and swallow his juice and she only sucked my cock once is 30 years. Hell I totally understand and I am telling every married white man get your wife a bull and let him control yours and her sex life. You will love it when she is always smiling and satisfied

My wife was 50 and he was 28. Even though she looks 30 when she got that huge 9" of black meat she almost fainted. She now loves to ride him like a bull and I love it when he cums in her multiple times a night. She even loves to suck and swallow his juice and she only sucked my cock once is 30 years. Hell I totally understand and I am telling every married white man get your wife a bull and let him control yours and her sex life. You will love it when she is always smiling and satisfied
Oh I completely understand!

Back