I think I might want a second bull :3

sexygirl4u

Female
Gold Member
From
Norway
Hi! I always feel a bit weird sharing this but I guess this is the best place to share it lol

My bf Matt and I are in this life style for the past year or so :p We have a long term bull who's very respectful and he's been great! But over the past few weeks my Bf and I were looking for someone new just because we wanted to experience more a bit of this fetish I guess. Nothing wrong with him but might as well!

Eventually we did meet someone through a friend. We'll call him "Leo" (short for Leonard). Initially he was a bit shy. My bf and I figured he wasn't used to seeing a couple looking for a partner. He started to warm up after a bit obviously but I guess this life style isn't as well known in some demographics I guess? (But honestly, it's a lot better than him being a jerk haha).

We learned a lot from meeting our first bull so we set up the same sort of rules for Leo too. Since it worked well the first time it makes sense we'd try the same for Leo too! :) We met up in a hotel just because we wanted to be discrete and set up some wine just to get the mood correct. My bf and I are usually into a bit more extreme things like teasing or humiliation but for this first meeting with Leo we wanted to keep it normal. We didn't want to scare him! XD

But regardless we had so much fun ;) He's larger than average and very skilled in bed! The only thing he said he would've liked is a bit more oral sex but honestly it was still a fun time. My bf and I are thinking of this making this a regular thing but Leo is otherwise open to it (obviously lol)

I guess I'm still in a bit of a honeymoon phase but thanks for reading about my experiences!

Lol why do people keep suggesting this to me XD Is three somes or group sex that common with black men?
I couldn't tell you. For us, after having broken the barrier of inviting another man to enjoy me, I guess it was a natural development. Higher, faster, bigger, deeper ... you know how it works for some of us. We have met-up with 2 guys 6-7 times - half of those dates were great, the rest just too hectic. Too much work for me to do :)

I couldn't tell you. For us, after having broken the barrier of inviting another man to enjoy me, I guess it was a natural development. Higher, faster, bigger, deeper ... you know how it works for some of us. We have met-up with 2 guys 6-7 times - half of those dates were great, the rest just too hectic. Too much work for me to do :)

Yes that's my thoughts on it too lol. Like it's either too much sex

Yes that's my thoughts on it too lol. Like it's either too much sex
Exactly right. The key is if the two lucky guys can work as a team instead of two individuals trying to get as much to themselves as possible. I have had success with a slow, intimate, relaxing start with lots of tender kissing and then let it grow (pun intended) from there...

Exactly right. The key is if the two lucky guys can work as a team instead of two individuals trying to get as much to themselves as possible. I have had success with a slow, intimate, relaxing start with lots of tender kissing and then let it grow (pun intended) from there...
That's actually a good point! I feel like most men would just try to be as selfish as possible and not actually care about what the women wants. that's why so many men hate condoms or foreplay or whatever LOL

That's actually a good point! I feel like most men would just try to be as selfish as possible and not actually care about what the women wants. that's why so many men hate condoms or foreplay or whatever LOL
When Churchill was asked by the King during WW2 how he, Churchill, could possibly ******* Champagne for breakfast, Churchill replied: "Practice."
I guess the same goes for threesomes LOL

Lol he is a smart man then!

I actually did try a three some once with my bf and my bull but i didn't like it as much :/ But that was a while ago
My husband (stag, not cuck) instructs the guys very carefully as they look at me all dressed up. Often he tells them something like 'Guys, you are here to serve this wonderful lady. What you do, you do for her. Adapt to whatever happens. If she's enjoying the other guy, find a way to fit in without spoiling their moment. You will have your chance. Spoil her together - not one at a time.'

My husband (stag, not cuck) instructs the guys very carefully as they look at me all dressed up. Often he tells them something like 'Guys, you are here to serve this wonderful lady. What you do, you do for her. Adapt to whatever happens. If she's enjoying the other guy, find a way to fit in without spoiling their moment. You will have your chance. Spoil her together - not one at a time.'
That's actually very thoughtful :) Have you ever had a guy who wasn't so cooperative? Like what happens in those situations?

And so they did :)
That's actually very thoughtful :) Have you ever had a guy who wasn't so cooperative? Like what happens in those situations?
Yes, twice. Once, I simply stopped the party and said 'No more' - one guy didn't understand the word No. The second time I just indulged completely in the good guy and let the other one watch and jerk off.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 21.45.22.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 21.45.22.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 148
Back