I am literally ADDICTED to white girls

The correct but non-existing scientific term would be europidogynophilia (literally the love for white women). A person with that "condition" is hence a europidogynophiliac.

In terms of a sexual lifestyle preference the "KoD" (King of the Diamonds suit) seems appropriate - an analogy to the "QoS", a Woman who prefers Black men. ;)

Now that would be a view! The "perfect couple" - a KoD with a QoS together in public, both proudly flaunting their respective tattoos.
🫅 ♦️ ➕ :qos:

:love:
I addicted to see a woman sucking many dicks

I'll keep this short and sweet.

I am not addicted to sex. I am addicted to sex with white girls.

Recently we employed two women in the company I'm working in. I was to train them both.

Black woman could be categorized as perfect 10, she worked as a model prior. And I felt absolutely nothing during entire time together. Same for every black girl before.

White woman could be categorized as solid 7, she is your typical girl next door. And I went after her hard right away, compromising my employment (God forbid I'd do anything she didn't liked or allowed, but I was pretty straight forward and she was a little embarrassed at first. I'm taking her out tomorrow night so it worked.)

I have always dated white girls only. I only ever think about white girls. Sex with white girls is only thing that turns me on.

Is there a name for this condition / addiction, when you are attracted not only to sex but race exclusively also?

I'd sincerely like to know.
I'd call it a preference. Hey when you know you know. Obviously most people on this site would agree with you on having a preference with who they get into bed with sexually. Just have fun and be naughty!

Obviously most people on this site would agree with you on having a preference
Big difference between preference and addiction😉.
This person who claims to be a Black man is "ADDICTED to white girls"🤭.
My agreement level with him is near zero 🙄.
I would venture to say that most of the verified Black men on here (50% +) would agree with that 🤔.

A Black guy that's really, really into White girls? That's like saying the sky is blue or that water is wet. Black men and White women were made for each other by nature, like sunlight and plants, one can't exist without the other.
Sunlight can't exist without plants? 🤔

Back