Hubby not bi but I wanna him suck my blk bull

yes i am . My Lady can compartmentalize . She is naturally Dominant and I am sub . Are you saying she will not want to be with me ?
She has stated she loves me as a regular man in our daily public life but enjoys having me as her sissy bitch sexually . We fit perfectly .
I think what many men ...(and women to their detriment ) have not learned is Alpha men need to be free and fuck different women like dogs . A submissive cuckold is loyal and feeds a woman's desires in many ways .. He serves her . He is loyal and seldom a jerk . There is a selflessness especially sexually that a Alpha man doesn't have . Quite the opposite . Many Alpha's are selfish . A Loving woman cuck's her man that she also loves she can have the best of both worlds . If Chastity actually worked and wasn't a f-kin joke - meaning unescape-able and for a woman to use on a male---- not another male prop . The world would change .
A woman needs to be dominated by cock.
Cuck has very little cock and cant dominate her.
She cucks him with a man who can dominate her pussy, and her mind.
To further reduce the cuck and put him in his place she wants him sissified.
To sissify him she makes him suck another dominant man's cock in her presence.
Now to them both he is not a man and he cannot dominate her.
They can of course be platonic friends share home economy blabla. with the sissy now wearing a cage.

They can of course be platonic friends share home economy blabla. with the sissy now wearing a cage.
Throw the cage out the window .,,, You didn't read a thing I said - 99% of chastity cages are a joke . They go on or off when the male decides . You totally missed out who eats her pussy . We have strapon sex/ Which is our sexual connection . My Lady is a natural Dominant woman she needs a sub partner , A sexual sub partner everything we do branches off our desires . We are more than Platonic friends .

I am not dominanted by a man or his cock. I enjoy sex with a strong male because my cuck can not please me with his little clit. That doesn't mean he cant satisfy me in other ways. That is why I love humilating and degrading him with my bull and when it's just us. I dominant him and feel all my power when I bend him over and stick my strap on in him. When I come home and he's in chasity and panties being obientent to his mistress. Our sexual lifestyle is OURS!! Everyone is entitled to enjoy their own. You're not into what we are and that would be the reason we wouldn't want someone like you in our lives. I'm sure you've found plenty of submissive women to suck and fuck.

Throw the cage out the window .,,, You didn't read a thing I said - 99% of chastity cages are a joke . They go on or off when the male decides . You totally missed out who eats her pussy . We have strapon sex/ Which is our sexual connection . My Lady is a natural Dominant woman she needs a sub partner , A sexual sub partner everything we do branches off our desires . We are more than Platonic friends .
The cage is more symbolic than practical.............. Enough already cuck.. got better things than argue with you... good luck.

I am not dominanted by a man or his cock. I enjoy sex with a strong male because my cuck can not please me with his little clit. That doesn't mean he cant satisfy me in other ways. That is why I love humilating and degrading him with my bull and when it's just us. I dominant him and feel all my power when I bend him over and stick my strap on in him. When I come home and he's in chasity and panties being obientent to his mistress. Our sexual lifestyle is OURS!! Everyone is entitled to enjoy their own. You're not into what we are and that would be the reason we wouldn't want someone like you in our lives. I'm sure you've found plenty of submissive women to suck and fuck.
Denial :

"I am not dominanted by a man or his cock."
I enjoy sex with a strong male because my cuck cannot please me with his little clit.

So, what do you want the "Strong male" for..................... is it not to dominate your mind, your heart, your pussy?

Which cuck CANNOT do... sounds like you need my cock dominating your pussy... cum get some... DM.

Yes I have several submissive and feminine women I love to dominate.. and they love it..
they inturn dominate their cucks cum join us.

laters.

I don't need my mind or heart dominant. My pussy is another story. The "bull" or male lover is only needed sexually that's all. For fun n play. Have a great day!!
heart mind and pussy...................
the bull is fetish, non-permanent and disposable........... it's the MAN you want, not the fetish.
and you FEAR Manhood, because you must submit to him to be fulfilled.
right now you haven't been happy in many years...heart is Empty. Have a great day. :lips:

Denial :

"I am not dominanted by a man or his cock."
I enjoy sex with a strong male because my cuck cannot please me with his little clit.

So, what do you want the "Strong male" for..................... is it not to dominate your mind, your heart, your pussy?

Which cuck CANNOT do... sounds like you need my cock dominating your pussy... cum get some... DM.

Yes I have several submissive and feminine women I love to dominate.. and they love it..
they inturn dominate their cucks cum join us.

laters.
My Lady is not a weak woman . A lot of men on here are looking for a way to get over on the women on this site. Some use the "BULL" moniker for a way to get laid . A true Bull has a brain and deep understanding . They get their fill while communicating through their couple . Everyone gets their needs filled . Find if you find submissive women who desires that . The cuckolding lifestyle is way more complicated and various to make general Cockstrong ignorant statements .

Hubby not bi but I fantacise him sucking my blk bull. How to go ahead , so he is not offended and at the same time do what I want. He is submissive
You have to communicate with each other. Share what you want with him. My cuck n I have had many talks about what each wants n needs from the sexual lifestyle. We have a contract that was put together so there aren't any blurred lines.

My Lady is not a weak woman . A lot of men on here are looking for a way to get over on the women on this site. Some use the "BULL" moniker for a way to get laid . A true Bull has a brain and deep understanding . They get their fill while communicating through their couple . Everyone gets their needs filled . Find if you find submissive women who desires that . The cuckolding lifestyle is way more complicated and various to make general Cockstrong ignorant statements .
Your lady dominates you but submits partially to black bulls she views as disposable fetish. t
This illustrates a fear of manhood and denies her the satisfaction and fulfillment of being dominated by a "man."
Perhaps she has never experienced being submissive to a man she cannot dominate. she can dominate any fetish by putting it away.
Its fundamental to woman hood to want a man that dominates her... send her to me ..
I can do that for her. :lips: :qos:

Tell him you love him. But he needs to do this.
Or else he can go elswhere.

It's love, submission and dominance in one.

If he refuses then walk away bc he's just a boring vanilla cake. You can easily find another one whos not gay but still willing to do this for you.

Back