Hubby not bi but I wanna him suck my blk bull

Hubby not bi but I fantacise him sucking my blk bull. How to go ahead , so he is not offended and at the same time do what I want. He is submissive
I won't let a cuck touch me let alone suck my dick <that's YUK> I only fuck hotwife's... Do you think you will remain attracted to your hubby sucking a dominant man's cock like a chick does. like sharing a meal........... you need to put a lock on the husband if he is submissive and you mean to cuck him and go BBC only in search of a real man who will dominate you with his cock.

You will likely see some anger reflecting that fragility.
She says he not bi.. < most secretly are > perhaps this is her route to cucking him and its what he really wants. for her to be free. if she has him sucking off black cock then they will start the sissyfication process.. hope she cums see me when she got him online. she is beautiful and just up my street, would love to BBC her. :lips: :qos:

I won't let a cuck touch me let alone suck my dick <that's YUK> I only fuck hotwife's... Do you think you will remain attracted to your hubby sucking a dominant man's cock like a chick does. like sharing a meal........... you need to put a lock on the husband if he is submissive and you mean to cuck him and go BBC only in search of a real man who will dominate you with his cock.
Would you allow the wife to stick a finger or two up in your ass and give you a prostate massage?

Does the bull want that…
Don't know that's what I'm asking. Most guys will say no! big HELL NO but choosing no men will be lumped in the general group that will eventually get Prosrate Cancer and the statistics are very high. Then the other group the less ignorant group will allow the wife, GF, lover or another guy what ever! to stick one or two fingers in there butts and get a Prostate Massage to lower the chances of getting Prostate Cancer plus an incredible pleasure when is done right. So what group would you rather be in?

Lifestyle play has many varieties. You have a desire to see hubby suck - plenty of "str8" guys do no str8 things for pussy. Find a bull who's secure with his masculinity and open to you having your guy suck him. So many uber str8 guys looking for head - so many bi/gay guys willing to give. Close your eyes, a mouth is a mouth. You get off... he gets what he wants .... just walk away relieved. LOL

Don't know that's what I'm asking. Most guys will say no! big HELL NO but choosing no men will be lumped in the general group that will eventually get Prosrate Cancer and the statistics are very high. Then the other group the less ignorant group will allow the wife, GF, lover or another guy what ever! to stick one or two fingers in there butts and get a Prostate Massage to lower the chances of getting Prostate Cancer plus an incredible pleasure when is done right. So what group would you rather be in?
I'm soo wanting to start actually meeting bbcs and both suck and fuck and be able to

Lifestyle play has many varieties. You have a desire to see hubby suck - plenty of "str8" guys do no str8 things for pussy. Find a bull who's secure with his masculinity and open to you having your guy suck him. So many uber str8 guys looking for head - so many bi/gay guys willing to give. Close your eyes, a mouth is a mouth. You get off... he gets what he wants .... just walk away relieved. LOL
You want to see your "husband" suck another man's dick because you no longer consider him man and wish to reduce his manhood in your eyes. to sissify him. No man would allow another man's cock in his mouth or place his cock in another man's mouth. its fundamental to Manhood" and in a woman's eyes you can never dominate her sexually any further, this is fundamental to woman. admit, submit or not.

It's just for sexy fun and if it ends up being like awsome for everyone then I'm going too do it again with her
You want to see your "husband" suck another man's dick because you no longer consider him man and wish to reduce his manhood in your eyes. to sissify him. No man would allow another man's cock in his mouth or place his cock in another man's mouth. its fundamental to Manhood" and in a woman's eyes you can never dominate her sexually any further, this is fundamental to woman. admit, submit or not.
We are both interested in doing it together and able to be excited and happy to try something we both may like more than we thought and we just got engaged a week ago so this is him who wants the black guys and I'm sorry but we're young and we both find them attractive so it's ok lol

It's just for sexy fun and if it ends up being like awsome for everyone then I'm going too do it again with her

We are both interested in doing it together and able to be excited and happy to try something we both may like more than we thought and we just got engaged a week ago so this is him who wants the black guys and I'm sorry but we're young and we both find them attractive so it's ok lol
when you seriously ready for my big black cock, tune in baby...........He will never touch my dick. :lips: :qos:

Back