Hubby and I love coaching couples in the lifestyle!

Men….Do you want learn to be a cuck and help guide your wife into being a hot wife?

Ladies, do you want help training your man to be a cuck while you fuck big cocks?

We have helped couples in the lifestyle many times. We have supported two couples who wanted this lifestyle, we have support husbands convincing their wives to try being a hot wife, and we have helped wives convince their men into being a cuck.

This lifestyle is amazing, but it is hard! It requires trust, communication, and a unique and special kind of love. We can support you along this journey to ensure your fantasies are fulfilled and your relationship thrives instead of crumbles.

1. We have free ebook on our website
2. We have info on our coaching program (which is one on one calls) as well as our VIP which is a program that has so many options and can be tailored to support your goals.

Www.alexandariasfunhouse.com

Last edited:
Maybe you should mention:
first topic on your website is „join our vip“, I guess this will cost money
second one is „coaching“, that’s what you talked above
third, „full access to our Dropbox“, again costs.

your website seems to be more into earning money than helping interested people!
Let me ask you a question. Are you accustomed to going to work and making a concerted effort so you can give away your services? Of course not. These folks may capitalize on what they have learned. Bravo, I say, as if there is value in what they share perhaps, it is worth the cost. One can simply walk away if they find no value.

Let me ask you a question. Are you accustomed to going to work and making a concerted effort so you can give away your services? Of course not. These folks may capitalize on what they have learned. Bravo, I say, as if there is value in what they share perhaps, it is worth the cost. One can simply walk away if they find no value.
Thank you! I love cheap people like this that expect people to give their time, energy, and passion to them for free. It would be like being mad at a barber because they don’t cut hair for free - so they must not like people. Or when we had to pay movers, why don’t they just move our house for free..jerks ha

Men….Do you want learn to be a cuck and help guide your wife into being a hot wife?

Ladies, do you want help training your man to be a cuck while you fuck big cocks?

We have helped couples in the lifestyle many times. We have supported two couples who wanted this lifestyle, we have support husbands convincing their wives to try being a hot wife, and we have helped wives convince their men into being a cuck.

This lifestyle is amazing, but it is hard! It requires trust, communication, and a unique and special kind of love. We can support you along this journey to ensure your fantasies are fulfilled and your relationship thrives instead of crumbles.

2. We have info on our coaching program (which is one on one calls) as well as our VIP which is a program that has so many options and can be tailored to support your goals.

Do you tell them that the hotwife should have as much black cock as she can handle on a weekly basis! Happy lifestyle, happy marriage!♠️

It would be nice if you verify your profile first 😉

hi

Hello sissy sub faggots - write out stories of a dom female and her sissy BF or hubby - knowing that the story is about her and yourself and how you want to be pushed to be deeper into becoming that submissive sissy faggot that you want to be.

Back