How to tell if a black guy has a small dick without looking

Typically among who?
among those who make minimal effort to explain their point of view and especially those who are poor at expressing their thoughts. Swirlsexr is a prime example of this. I gave him a fact about the lack of dominance of any one race both in sports and in the intellectual sphere, and he answered - you are bisexual, go suck a dick (& a bunch of different emoticons))/0

Jokes aside, one of my ex's told be that she can give pretty good estimate on the size of a man's cock just by looking at his face. So girls, what are the cues? Is that true?

among those who make minimal effort to explain their point of view and especially those who are poor at expressing their thoughts. Swirlsexr is a prime example of this. I gave him a fact about the lack of dominance of any one race both in sports and in the intellectual sphere, and he answered - you are bisexual, go suck a dick (& a bunch of different emoticons))/0
Your summary is woefully incomplete.
If you're referring to your OPINION about Kenyans and Nordic skiers.
That's all it is...Your OPINION not a FACT.
That being said...
Suck a dick.
Ride a cock.
You're bisexual...at best.
I'll spare you the emojis.
Okay maybe just one 🤡.

Relax bro. He is just a sack of hormones. But with cock like his, who could blame him. Just forget it. He's a hot head. 😁

buddy, the whole point is that my cock is no smaller than his, and there is no reason to listen to this stupid asshole!)
Yet you mentioned me in your cock craving commentary...😆.
I'm thinking the reason is maybe you're crushing on me... Clearly you love dick along with the other admirer of mine.
Stupid asshole huh...?
Another one of your facts...?
What does that say about you...Cock gobbling dick rider ?
To have me living it in your head for 2 days now...
Sounds like love to me 🤭😲🤣.

the fact that you are stupid is an obvious fact, just like the fact about the Kenyan who took last place in the cross-country skiing race. But you weren’t born yet, so this is not a fact for you!)

the fact that you are stupid is an obvious fact,
You know what's stupid, pathetic, and actually a sad fact ? That you and your ilk are desperately trying to find some way to make yourself feel better. About Black men being sought after for their penises. So what do you ? Try to balance it out by attempting to perpetuate the fallacy that we're less intelligent 👎🏽🙄👎🏽.
I believe you live a small life💯.
Even to be on this site as a white/non Black man.
Yep a bisexual or cuck trawling on the internet for big Black dicks...😜.
Continual masturbator no doubt 😲🤭🤣.
Get a life... or at least end it 🖕🏽⚰️🤣🖕🏽.

Last edited:
You know what's stupid, pathetic, and actually a sad fact ? That you and your ilk are desperately trying to find some way to make yourself feel better. About Black men being sought after for their penises. So what do you ? Try to balance it out by attempting to perpetuate the fallacy that we're less intelligent 👎🏽🙄👎🏽.
I believe you live a small life💯.
Even to be on this site as a white/non Black man.
Yep a bisexual or cuck trawling on the internet for big Black dicks...😜.
Get a life... or at least end it 🖕🏽⚰️🤣🖕🏽.
God, you don’t even understand what I wrote and yet you’re trying to argue! Go back to my first comment in this thread. The point was that there are no equal abilities for all types of human activity, both among individuals and races. Some are stronger and faster, some are smarter and think more clearly. All attempts to explain this by the bias of white (or yellow) people are reminiscent of feminist attempts to refute the fact of men’s superiority in intelligence and creativity by the fact that women were allegedly in a dependent, slave position to men. At the same time, forgetting about the always existing privileged class, women who were freed from worries about family and hard work and had every opportunity to engage in creativity and science. The result, to put it mildly, is unconvincing and weak, compared to men's. Once again: races are not equal, people are not equal, men and women are not equal. The rights of all of them should be and in many respects at this time are equal. You boast about big dick, the dicks of black men, which are supposedly larger than those of white men anyway. I reminded you that whites have other advantages, no less, let’s say, important. there is no critical/dominant superiority of one race over another. Each is good in their field.

the fact that you are stupid is an obvious fact, just like the fact about the Kenyan who took last place in the cross-country skiing race. But you weren’t born yet, so this is not a fact for you!)
Do you have any idea how tiresome and uninteresting you are? Seriously, one would think 'oh this thread is exploding, lemme check if out', only to find the most mundane, unsubstantiated garbage from you that is about as appealing on B2W as a discussion on Social Security benefits to a 5 year old about to enter the gates of Disneyworld.

Back