How to respond when she asks how her pussy feels

bcmike

Male
So this is a two part question, when you are fucking your fiancée/girlfriend, what is a common thing she likes to say?

Mine often says “tell me how good my pussy feels” or something similar. I usually respond back with the same responses like “it feels so fucking good wet” or “can’t wait for you to cum on my cock” etc, any suggestions for other things I could say to try and change it up, maybe something your girl loves hearing or if you’re a lady reading this, I’d love to hear your ideas!

So this is a two part question, when you are fucking your fiancée/girlfriend, what is a common thing she likes to say?

Mine often says “tell me how good my pussy feels” or something similar. I usually respond back with the same responses like “it feels so fucking good wet” or “can’t wait for you to cum on my cock” etc, any suggestions for other things I could say to try and change it up, maybe something your girl loves hearing or if you’re a lady reading this, I’d love to hear your ideas!
"It's the best pussy in the world." - i often said that to a recent ex but usually got the following response... "How would you know? You haven't had all other's for comparison." Which is rather hard to argue against. ...which brings me to the next idea...

"It feels so good that I will decline any other pussy in favor of yours!" or "Your pussy feels so good that it completely owns my dick now." - But watch out that approach can become a boomerang if you wish to share your Woman with other men because a typical response would be, "That's the same way i feel about your dick. It's the only dick I will ever want.", which is probably not what you want to hear, so... perhaps a better response would be...

"On a scale from one to ten?" - "Yes." - " 💯 !" - Which is a good way to tell her that her pussy is extraordinary and very special (to you).

Or you could say, "It feels so good that if any other men knew, they'd be very envious of me and definitely make any effort to get inside your panties." You could even add, "And I wouldn't blame them." ;)

Or maybe you say something along these lines... "I feel like a pussy that feels as good and sexy as yours is deserving of the best sex it can get and any sex it is craving.", or, "I feel like a woman with a pussy as good and sexy as yours shall be privileged to get any sex she likes with any person she chooses." o_O

What do you think? Good or bad ideas?

"It's the best pussy in the world." - i often said that to a recent ex but usually got the following response... "How would you know? You haven't had all other's for comparison." Which is rather hard to argue against. ...which brings me to the next idea...

"It feels so good that I will decline any other pussy in favor of yours!" or "Your pussy feels so good that it completely owns my dick now." - But watch out that approach can become a boomerang if you wish to share your Woman with other men because a typical response would be, "That's the same way i feel about your dick. It's the only dick I will ever want.", which is probably not what you want to hear, so... perhaps a better response would be...

"On a scale from one to ten?" - "Yes." - " 💯 !" - Which is a good way to tell her that her pussy is extraordinary and very special (to you).

Or you could say, "It feels so good that if any other men knew, they'd be very envious of me and definitely make any effort to get inside your panties." You could even add, "And I wouldn't blame them." ;)

Or maybe you say something along these lines... "I feel like a pussy that feels as good and sexy as yours is deserving of the best sex it can get and any sex it is craving.", or, "I feel like a woman with a pussy as good and sexy as yours shall be privileged to get any sex she likes with any person she chooses." o_O

What do you think? Good or bad ideas?
Great suggestions that can definitely be modified to fit the person! I know she would like this one:

"It feels so good that if any other men knew, they'd be very envious of me and definitely make any effort to get inside your panties."

I am now pussy free , but after her first experience of. Sex with a black guy who’s cock is so much harder and bigger than my own cock .
After the first few times of her experiencing his cock deep in her cunt , I would attempt to fuck her when we returned h. Her cunt was still full of his seed and stretched, making her very loose, she could barely feel my little white cock when attempting to fuck her .
I now get a wank or blow job , but never fucking her .

I am now pussy free , but after her first experience of. Sex with a black guy who’s cock is so much harder and bigger than my own cock .
After the first few times of her experiencing his cock deep in her cunt , I would attempt to fuck her when we returned h. Her cunt was still full of his seed and stretched, making her very loose, she could barely feel my little white cock when attempting to fuck her .
I now get a wank or blow job , but never fucking her .
"Nice" story. But what's that to do with the topic of this thread? 🤔

Back