How to find bulls

As for my pussy we have 2 kid's so I think I can take it. That raises another point....what about our *******? How can we hide it? What if they find out????
d
Well stop using your face as an avatar for one (assuming that's real)....

I'm sure most cocks will fit fine. You can start with buying a big dildo. Ease in to it.

Going to clubs is really old school. Niche websites have a fairly small pool of potentials.

Go on a dating app that is popular in your area. Set your location to a place where a lot of black guys live. Make a profile with just body shots or pics with blurring etc. Make sure it's interesting enough to get men interested.

Swipe a lot of men you'd like to fuck. Tell them you are married, you are looking for a BBC and just sex nothing else. a lot of men will have a small cock or are not in to fucking wives. The ones that are (most of the time plenty of em) can get your kik or skype or whatever (never phonenumber) start a camera chat and do not show your face untill they have waved at you when asked or held up a certain amount of fingers. Ask them to show their cock.

That's it.

But will they be ok with going back to the house knowing that my husband wants to watch? And plus I'm scared to go in the club alone! How do we get into this thing safely?
Generally yes tell the black guy that you need to get fucked by a BBC and that you're wants 5oo so he wants to just watch and jackoff

We are both very modest people and have never been into swinging before. We are onlt looking for Black Bulls we can entertain on a regular basis. We are in las Vegas but travel around the country regularly.

Back