How to explain a Black pregnancy to our friends/family?

As you rightly say, it's an honor to have at least one mongrel in the family. I think that young couples should first have a baby together. According to this, the modern wife, with the support of her husband, should associate with black people in order to promote the diversity of our society!
Mongrel??? Wtf is wrong with you to call a baby that?

ateI would like my wife to put me in a position where I have to explain why she is pregnant by a black man.
don't explain. i never do. just introduce the ch1ld as yours. & just dare them to say something. they're cowards, so they wont.
man up about it. its none of then FFFFing business. people need to butt their heads outta other's private lives...esp when they're disapproving!

don't explain. i never do. just introduce the ch1ld as yours. & just dare them to say something. they're cowards, so they wont.
man up about it. its none of then FFFFing business. people need to butt their heads outta other's private lives...esp when they're disapproving!
thats what i did, single white man with 5 biracial k ids, friends n family that said anything werent friends/family anymore. i lived my life taking care of them, itr wasnt anyone elses business or right to say anything.

thats what i did, single white man with 5 biracial k ids, friends n family that said anything werent friends/family anymore. i lived my life taking care of them, itr wasnt anyone elses business or right to say anything.
good for you. how your ch1ldren are made & where the sperm cums from is really none of their business.
love the ch1ldren, & move the donor on down the road. he needs not to be involved any further.
i punched out my older cousin when he said something. less than 2yrs later his own wife had a black b@by!
funny he said nothing about that. but he stayed & now behaves.

good for you. how your ch1ldren are made & where the sperm cums from is really none of their business.
love the ch1ldren, & move the donor on down the road. he needs not to be involved any further.
i punched out my older cousin when he said something. less than 2yrs later his own wife had a black b@by!
oh, & possibly my very bi wife mighta had something to do with that conversion...but i'm NOT sayin!

we can either as a society promote racial inequality or we can quash it by our actions, words, examples. my 2 wives created those k ids with their bulls, i abide by my obligations and did it without financial support from anyone, n my k ids turned out just fine

we can either as a society promote racial inequality or we can quash it by our actions, words, examples. my 2 wives created those k ids with their bulls, i abide by my obligations and did it without financial support from anyone, n my k ids turned out just fine
having the b@bies is a statement, sorta. but if you want to change others attitude, you do it with the way you act, live, & believe.

having the b@bies is a statement, sorta. but if you want to change others attitude, you do it with the way you act, live, & believe.
agreed, and i put 2 thru college, n the other 3 turned out great. i knew what i was getting into as a cuck husband, and it just irks me when i read on this site in breeding and such that ppl keep saying who is gonna pay who is gonna b financially responsible. most marriages, just like yours i would havta assume, u have both discussed previously what could happen and are/were fully prepared for it if it happened...and thats the way all marriages should be.

agreed, and i put 2 thru college, n the other 3 turned out great. i knew what i was getting into as a cuck husband, and it just irks me when i read on this site in breeding and such that ppl keep saying who is gonna pay who is gonna b financially responsible. most marriages, just like yours i would havta assume, u have both discussed previously what could happen and are/were fully prepared for it if it happened...and thats the way all marriages should be.
if you don't identify the sperm donor, then there's nothing to do regarding legal recourse
...esp when the husband is listed as f@ther on the birth certificate.
when i serve as a bull, it is clearly understood. then again, i service only wives in a stable strong marriage.
i insist that the ch1ldren will be loved as if they were the husbands own...& usually this is exactly how it plays out.
during the pregnancy they grow quite attached as the wife encourages them to connect intimately by thru cumming on her belly.
she will speak of the ch!ld growing within & have him kiss it, caress it, & feel it in her. she will involve him just as if it was his.
...so when the b@bies born, its in his arms almost immediately after. she will have him feed it as well.
its very intimate & emo bonding. in his mind, he IS the f@ther.

if you don't identify the sperm donor, then there's nothing to do regarding legal recourse
...esp when the husband is listed as f@ther on the birth certificate.
when i serve as a bull, it is clearly understood. then again, i service only wives in a stable strong marriage.
i insist that the ch1ldren will be loved as if they were the husbands own...& usually this is exactly how it plays out.
during the pregnancy they grow quite attached as the wife encourages them to connect intimately by thru cumming on her belly.
she will speak of the ch!ld growing within & have him kiss it, caress it, & feel it in her. she will involve him just as if it was his.
...so when the b@bies born, its in his arms almost immediately after. she will have him feed it as well.
its very intimate & emo bonding. in his mind, he IS the f@ther.
TRUTH spoke right there, i hope others were listening!

Sperm donor, white boy was infertile. not a single white baby, that wat it's obvious. That way the couple can raise the bulls black babies without any confusion.

My gf and I have decided we would both like a baby, and seeing as how I can't get hard enough to fuck her let alone impregnate her we've decided we'll have to use one of her bulls. I'm 19, she's 18. We've been together since 15 so no chance of us breaking up.

This leads us to wonder how we tell/explain that our baby will be mixed to our friends and family, looking for any insight into this. Thanks a lot!
I'd agree on waiting a bit if nothing else just for living life and having fun before you have a little one. My plan has always been to tell people that my husband was not able to provide and we had a close friend to both of us that offered to help and yes he was black and that should not be an issue and people have to take it from there.

Back