How to explain a Black pregnancy to our friends/family?

There are infinite ways to explain it, one of them is that you tell them that the doctor told you that you could not get pregnant and recommended that you go to an artificial insemination center. Tell him that the donor was unknown and ended up being a bull. But there are many other ways.

The first white wife I bred told everyone she went to a sperm clinic and everyone loves her mixed kid with curly hair. The only issue is her friends wants a mixed kid and there's a shortage of black sperm in America. The current white wife I impregnated is 3 months and she said she doesn't have to answer to anyone but her husband which he's cool with it.

We have great hope that in the near future there will be no need to explain anything to anyone. Every white family will dream of having a baby from a black guy and be proud of it. We know that our ******* wants to have her first baby with a black guy, and her husband agreed to it. We look forward to it and consider it an honor

My gf and I have decided we would both like a baby, and seeing as how I can't get hard enough to fuck her let alone impregnate her we've decided we'll have to use one of her bulls. I'm 19, she's 18. We've been together since 15 so no chance of us breaking up.

This leads us to wonder how we tell/explain that our baby will be mixed to our friends and family, looking for any insight into this. Thanks a lot!
I wish I had made the same decision as you. If I had I think I would have simply told the truth regardless of the judgments of others. The truth is always the easiest thing to explain

Grow up, get an education, a job, health insurance and see what real life is before you take a step like that.
This is an extremely important tip, as much as I am in favor of nature, if you can't get hard, you don't deserve to breed, it's a sign and a black man would be a great male for your wife, you have to remember that you will be the *******, you have to have a stable life and a stable mind, after all, this baby will replace yours and you have to be prepared to take care of him with all the love and affection and still have at least a stable financial condition to give what he deserves, education, health, fun and so on!

For those asking about financially, I would say yes because I'm part of my families business
I hope you keep in mind everything I said, assume the paternity and love your wife and her ******* and also pass the inheritance on to him.....but coming back to the question of explaining, I would tell my family that my wife has black ancestors from past generations.

My gf and I have decided we would both like a baby, and seeing as how I can't get hard enough to fuck her let alone impregnate her we've decided we'll have to use one of her bulls. I'm 19, she's 18. We've been together since 15 so no chance of us breaking up.

This leads us to wonder how we tell/explain that our baby will be mixed to our friends and family, looking for any insight into this. Thanks a lot!
Here are my thoughts.
1. Wait till both of you are older then 25. It will save headaches with your extended family.
2. Let the immediate family know that both of you are modern and have no problem having Black Friends.
3. When your lady is ready for insemination, show-up with black men and women and say they are "Just friends".
4. When the baby comes, let family know that there was an "accident".

Back