How Small Are You?

You don't need any planning to stay pussy free. Sadly for men like us, women have the internet these days, where they can check out in total privacy, what is available out there and see with their own eyes that cocks really can be a lot bigger than their peers of previous generations only suspected.
What do you reckon women think when they see what you and me have - Our shrivelled, stunted, underdeveloped inch and a bit of wrinkles, which just to say sticks out from our tight scrotums and then compare them to healthy looking, long, fat, glossy black cocks and low hanging balls the size of hens eggs, which tempt women as they dangle heavily and swing seductively.
You are a man with a body to be proud of, but I'm afraid that our lack of size results in any interested women turning their attention elsewhere, when they see all that we have to offer when our pants come off.
Word then spreads and you will find yourself shunned by women who want a man with a cock big enough to satisfy them and/or don't want to be laughed at by friends and the embarrassment of everyone knowing that they are with a man who only has a tiny dicklette and that they aren't getting as much in the bedroom as what other women are.
Welcome to the cruel world of only having a tiny dick!

Attachments

• 4280c3dc-68b6-45b9-b491-d52255806f40_F0Ulp3yUoWBtcGD7vmpPQb+GLs5tgDDdHX0+WACa-EmiFAiLk+VFpPtg1...jpg
    4280c3dc-68b6-45b9-b491-d52255806f40_F0Ulp3yUoWBtcGD7vmpPQb+GLs5tgDDdHX0+WACa-EmiFAiLk+VFpPtg1...jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
But for the serious side effects I agree totally. He might as well be a eunuch already.
His dicklette doesn't even look like it is of any use or even there. It looks just like skin with nothing of substance underneath. I sometimes wonder how close some of us men came to being female when developing in the womb. For instance, I have a tiny cock, big hips, huge nipples and long eyelashes.

Back