How should the bull finish?

My wife always makes sure that her lover cums. They go through the foreplay of petting, then sucking, but when she is ready for fucking, she will pull him into her and wiggle, moan, grab his ass and pull him in even further, anything to make sure he cums hard and long. And she insists that he does NOT pull out right away when he dumps his load. She wiggles around a bit and then she lets him pull out s-l-o-w-l-y. Which brings me to the answer to your question ...... her present to me is what I like the best ....... a big load of cream pie, slowly trickling out of her. She'll smile, because she knows what I will be doing next.

Like it when he cums hards inside but on my boobs or ass for cuck to clean is good as well.

The best is when I have a simultaneous orgams in the missionary position with my Bull. That way is hot and humiliates cuck properly because he can’t make me cum.
Yes that's by far the best!

My wife always makes sure that her lover cums. They go through the foreplay of petting, then sucking, but when she is ready for fucking, she will pull him into her and wiggle, moan, grab his ass and pull him in even further, anything to make sure he cums hard and long. And she insists that he does NOT pull out right away when he dumps his load. She wiggles around a bit and then she lets him pull out s-l-o-w-l-y. Which brings me to the answer to your question ...... her present to me is what I like the best ....... a big load of cream pie, slowly trickling out of her. She'll smile, because she knows what I will be doing next.
That's how its suppose too be done at all times. Beautiful! Everyone gets what they desire!❤

As a cuckold i prefer the Bull finish with a vagina or anal creampie, inside or outside. The reason is that that are the only ways i could be allowed (not always) to be in touch or at least to see my Wife's vagina or anus.
First! Thanks 4 sharing! I agree that is the only way and When you do Clean up does your wife insist you get every drop of that Big creamy Black Load? Its up to you how much you will be Allowed to enjoy your wife pussy right? So do a good job when you got that sweet tight well fucked white BBC cum filled pussy! Devour that Black seed and make her & her Black Bull happy and proud. Its a Win Win! U agree?

First! Thanks 4 sharing! I agree that is the only way and When you do Clean up does your wife insist you get every drop of that Big creamy Black Load? Its up to you how much you will be Allowed to enjoy your wife pussy right? So do a good job when you got that sweet tight well fucked white BBC cum filled pussy! Devour that Black seed and make her & her Black Bull happy and proud. Its a Win Win! U agree?
Thank you Sir for asking me. 1) Yes Sir. my Wife would insist that i have to full clean up Her. There is no option there. 2) No Sir, is not up to me. The desicion is make by my Wife or Her Master, or sometimes other people who is there asking for it. 3) Yes Sir, i agree. Although i always feel so jelous, i'm really happy when They allowed me to devour His Black seed, and showed how happy and proud They are. i know is a win win, Sir.

Questions for wife, cuck and bull
- Queen how do you like your man to finish?
- Cucks what do you like to see at the end?
- Bull how do you like to cum?

and why you choose that?

1- Big facial shot
View attachment 3877152

2- hot creampie:

View attachment 3877153

3 - Exploding body shot:

View attachment 3877155

4- Nasty anal creampie

View attachment 3877157

5- submissive whore swallow

View attachment 3877159

6- Boobs shot

View attachment 3877163

For my part I like watching a big nasty facial.
Nothing going to waste

Back