How should the bull finish?

All superior black sperm belongs deposited deep inside committed white women. Preferably, with their inferior, pathetic, white boi, faggot partners there to witness and clean. Ideally, while fucklicking, so the impotent, worthless, cuck bitch is in position to service and clean both his superiors at once.
WOW!!
Interesting perspective......
It's not a perspective I have ever seen in my fun, but I'm sure some love it.

This Is Us Randall GIF by NBC

Definitely prefer in her pussy and clean up her and bull..or nasty anal creampie and clean up her and bull..love tasting her juices his cum and her ass on his cock too

Questions for wife, cuck and bull
- Queen how do you like your man to finish?
- Cucks what do you like to see at the end?
- Bull how do you like to cum?

and why you choose that?

1- Big facial shot
View attachment 3877152

2- hot creampie:

View attachment 3877153

3 - Exploding body shot:

View attachment 3877155

4- Nasty anal creampie

View attachment 3877157

5- submissive whore swallow

View attachment 3877159

6- Boobs shot

View attachment 3877163

For my part I like watching a big nasty facial.
It's only right to try each of them and decided which one works the best each time.

I’m Curious if there is a difference in how it feels, is DEEP creampie different that not deep? It seems like many answers are that they prefer deep. Could some ladies clarify please?

I’m Curious if there is a difference in how it feels, is DEEP creampie different that not deep? It seems like many answers are that they prefer deep. Could some ladies clarify please?
A deep creampie is when the bull is balls deep and doesn’t move from that position when he cums. It’s a surreal feeling compared to a creampie where their dick isn’t fully in me. I want to feel every inch throbbing when they breed me!

Back